The visit of Tweety to Radi last night was all kinds of nuttiness. Radi appears to be completely stoned out of her mind on who knows what, and can't seem to believe that Tweety is there, Radi spins around incredulously on the bed about three times then falls on the floor, where she remains in a fetal position for about five minutes. Then eventually, in an insistent attempt to hug Tweety, she almost destroys her own laptop, and then Radi basically attaches herself to Tweety like a parasite for the next hour, all while Cecilia patiently sits by and reads her book.

This was all about two hours before the crying incident. Radi's going through one hell of a time, ain't she?  My intervention a couple days ago didn't work, I guess. 🙃

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 3

Funny how things change. When I first sub to RLC I was always watching Holly and Megan, they were my number one. When Holly came back I was really exited to have a second turn of Holly. But now I can't barely watch her. It looks like she's always sad and down.

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Funny how things change. When I first sub to RLC I was always watching Holly and Megan, they were my number one. When Holly came back I was really exited to have a second turn of Holly. But now I can't barely watch her. It looks like she's always sad and down.

Yeah, she's struggled with her mood for this whole stay. She said so herself that her mood is up and down all the time during English months ago. It was telling that during English homework ages ago with Tweety, her joke answer for what she couldn't live without on a deserted island was SSRI's and Men 😄

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, fugwash said:

The visit of Tweety to Radi last night was all kinds of nuttiness. Radi appears to be completely stoned out of her mind on who knows what, and can't seem to believe that Tweety is there, Radi spins around incredulously on the bed about three times then falls on the floor, where she remains in a fetal position for about five minutes. Then eventually, in an insistent attempt to hug Tweety, she almost destroys her own laptop, and then Radi basically attaches herself to Tweety like a parasite for the next hour, all while Cecilia patiently sits by and reads her book.

This was all about two hours before the crying incident. Radi's going through one hell of a time, ain't she?  My intervention a couple days ago didn't work, I guess. 🙃

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thanks for this description of events and the link, almost surreal when you look at the decor, outfit and the enigmatic woman sitting reading her book. I do wonder about Radi's blood sugar level what with her diet, excercise etc. [disclaimer: I am not medically qualified, it is something I have thought may have an impact]

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

u could see early on in B1 that she was just going to cruise through this stay doing as little as possible

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

whatever Holly can do, she gives off something that makes me want to keep her indefinitely, she has become like a drug, a soft drug that feels me good 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5