B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Anything can be but his dignity makes me think he will avoid

Don’t forget that Daniel actually might have tried to “ approach “ Loraine when he accompanied her to the villa when she was still with Anthony , many said it was an action of jealousy from Loraine to Anthony after the incident in B2 on that day or recently of that incident ( I don’t remember exactly now ) with him and Amalia which made him and Loraine have a big argument and we also saw a change of dynamics since that day for Anthony and his behavior to the girls . I even had commented that Daniel accompanying Loraine that day in the villa was a friendly and out of complete respect and nice gesture by him , few we knew about him that day and maybe i was wrong then 😂🤣 buy still looked friendly ( him falling from the chair in the LR’s table is another one of his epic goofs 😂🤣😂🤣 , I remember it like yesterday and Loraine running to check on him if he’s ok . Then Anthony appeared and he slept on the couch  if i remember correctly , Loraine might have achieved her goal to create interest for Anthony and possible making him jealous . Loraine’s in a chaotic mind state , nothing will surprise me from her , for the absolute nothing doing till participating in whatever show for the cameras . But at this moment , it is zero Loraine boring behavior and actions . 

Watching the replay of Bea giving Daniel a BJ I am very much impressed at how good she is. She really loves to suck a cock and it shows. Here is the point where I'm certain he came in her mouth and she swallowed it like it was her favorite drink.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1