B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

So … I wasn’t so wrong 😂 Daniel can’t fuck Beatrice as he isn’t giving him any feeling for it , it was an one time deal , Daniel conquered the prey , mission accomplished ..Kylie orchestrates the events , it seems that Tata was brought with the hypothesis being part of similar things but something must have happened between  her and Kylie which led her to exit RLC . 

Rus is perfectly cool , he can get erected anytime , Beatrice wanted to have all from him as Daniel couldn’t provide but Rus is limited as well.I think Kylie must be disappointed with Beatrice’s and Daniel’s  presence during the show , however she enjoyed her session easily as always , good to prove in front of others  the famous “ look how my guy can fuck me and how I can fuck him “ 😁 I won’t be surprised if Kylie searches for another one to become a show member but Tweety rejected , with Radislava might have been restriction  discussions and perhaps there was a misunderstanding and that’s why she disappeared , Holly is out of the question and this doesn’t give many options opened apart from maybe Olivia , I can’t think someone else .. ( still , again , Rus’s biggest desire is Ulyana , nobody can’t take this away from my mind 😁😆😆 ) .

There are even more to say but let’s wait how things will go , once again , say whatever but Kylie and Rus are the absolute mega power  that there’s always anything to watch , either by having visitors or visiting other apartments , this duo is one of the most active members ever and personally I enjoy the “ expect the unexpected “ , even the dramas created at times .. As a good friend would say , “ Kylie and Rus are too clever and know how to make money 😉😏 “.

• Upvote 1

Poor Rus trying to do things while Kylie isn’t watching , Beatrice wants to be fucked insanely , she watches K&R all the time and Daniel can’t provide apart from his fingers 😂🤣.. And Daniel hasn’t even touched Kylie once , zero interaction which shows the total control of actions that are allowed and who runs the place and the things  happening , Kylie has become Loraine 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So … I wasn’t so wrong 😂 Daniel can’t fuck Beatrice as he isn’t giving him any feeling for it , it was an one time deal , Daniel conquered the prey , mission accomplished ..Kylie orchestrates the events , it seems that Tata was brought with the hypothesis being part of similar things but something must have happened between  her and Kylie which led her to exit RLC . 

Rus is perfectly cool , he can get erected anytime , Beatrice wanted to have all from him as Daniel couldn’t provide but Rus is limited as well.I think Kylie must be disappointed with Beatrice’s and Daniel’s  presence during the show , however she enjoyed her session easily as always , good to prove in front of others  the famous “ look how my guy can fuck me and how I can fuck him “ 😁 I won’t be surprised if Kylie searches for another one to become a show member but Tweety rejected , with Radislava might have been restriction  discussions and perhaps there was a misunderstanding and that’s why she disappeared , Holly is out of the question and this doesn’t give many options opened apart from maybe Olivia , I can’t think someone else .. ( still , again , Rus’s biggest desire is Ulyana , nobody can’t take this away from my mind 😁😆😆 ) .

There are even more to say but let’s wait how things will go , once again , say whatever but Kylie and Rus are the absolute mega power  that there’s always anything to watch , either by having visitors or visiting other apartments , this duo is one of the most active members ever and personally I enjoy the “ expect the unexpected “ , even the dramas created at times .. As a good friend would say , “ Kylie and Rus are too clever and know how to make money 😉😏 “.

I dont think he has a problem fucking her again if he wants to, didnt he do it tonight on the bed before? Or was it not in? I know he did with finger.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor Rus trying to do things while Kylie isn’t watching , Beatrice wants to be fucked insanely , she watches K&R all the time and Daniel can’t provide apart from his fingers 😂🤣.. And Daniel hasn’t even touched Kylie once , zero interaction which shows the total control of actions that are allowed and who runs the place and the things  happening , Kylie has become Loraine 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I think it's just about being respectful, they only allow kissing.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think he has a problem fucking her again if he wants to, didnt he do it tonight on the bed before? Or was it not in? I know he did with finger.

Only a bit blowjob but almost at the end of K&R session , just fingering her and pussy licking , he just couldn’t get hard .. of course , many times , it isn’t so easy next to another guy , it is lots of psychological things at times , maybe seeing a bigger dick or your friend fucking this easily but you not being able to even think hot of the woman next to you , perhaps the dick size which Rus is more gifted😂..anyway , personally , I am trying to figure out Daniel’s next prey … I still can’t find a candidate , in extremis maybe Loraine .. 

Edit ; I didn’t watch before the strip cards game so if they fucked before this , then , many things of what I wrote is different concluding .

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think it's just about being respectful, they only allow kissing.

Rus , in my opinion , would like to taste another one but he is perfectly fine of course with Kylie , it is just that I think his confidence is skyrocket that he can fuck really good and nice and I think he sees the looks at the girls surrounding him and come on , I think he is an attractive man , the girls like him and he feels it , these few moments that he gets , he tries to finger , touch , whatever he can .. But Kylie only allows touching( not at the dick 😂 )  , I think if it wasn’t Beatrice , maybe not even kisses .