B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

59 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Travel/night out companions for the rich and wealthy is what those 2 look like this weekend.

They both still seem to fail .. except once having overnighted both of them , all of the other times going out , have been  seeing them returning in any apartment alone .Of course maybe they aren’t sharing ( totally ok ) but if there were things happening , i believe they would be overnighting many times . I think that Tweety “ belongs “ more currently to the GOV idea and I think she would appreciate enjoying a party like the one that happened during the weekend in her “ own villa “ ( even shared with others ) where she could swim , dance , drink rather than being Holly’s loyal friend companion. On the other hand , I think Tweety has a “thing “ about luxury and “ full pockets “ so maybe the outside activities are “ classy “ and not bars or clubs , let’s say like the ones that Marlene seems to hang out if I can differentiate the girls in that way  and with this example .

• Sad 1

Many girls with backpacks leaving the apartments at more or less the same time , Beatrice and Alana with backpacks from B2 together with Cleopatra ( no backpack ) , Olivia and Ulyana seem like overnighting in B5 , Esmi and Marlene with backpacks from B1 , let’s see if there’s anything happening .

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many girls with backpacks leaving the apartments at more or less the same time , Beatrice and Alana with backpacks from B2 together with Cleopatra ( no backpack ) , Olivia and Ulyana seem like overnighting in B5 , Esmi and Marlene with backpacks from B1 , let’s see if there’s anything happening .

Esmi and Zaba always go out with backpacks and as far as I could see there was just the usual things in those backpacks.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi and Zaba always go out with backpacks and as far as I could see there was just the usual things in those backpacks.

I noticed Esmi using the same bag she took many times , I agree . But Marlene took a pink backpack , didn’t notice what she put inside but many times she goes out very casual and simple without carrying anything . Maybe Marlene and Esmi just for a  walk then , but I saw Beatrice preparing lots of things on her bed and Alana didn’t see but it seemed a quite full backpack as well , that’s why the post in B5 , possibly ending here at some point ..Daniel visit perhaps for  Beatrice ? 🤓😏

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I noticed Esmi using the same bag she took many times , I agree . But Marlene took a pink backpack , didn’t notice what she put inside but many times she goes out very casual and simple without carrying anything . Maybe Marlene and Esmi just for a  walk then , but I saw Beatrice preparing lots of things on her bed and Alana didn’t see but it seemed a quite full backpack as well , that’s why the post in B5 , possibly ending here at some point ..Daniel visit perhaps for  Beatrice ? 🤓😏

Well, I Lately Marlene carries her pink dildo in that pink backpack. 😂