B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , Kylie does it with him quite often and he likes it 😁

What enjoyment is there to derive from having something shoved up their ass.  

The ass was made for exiting purposes, not entering.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What enjoyment is there to derive from having something shoved up their ass.  

The ass was made for exiting purposes, not entering.  :biggrin:

I am totally against it but he likes it when Kylie at times does it to him so , what can we say ? Penetrating  a female ass is a really nice thing and experience  to do though 😋😋🥳

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think so. She just like to show her husband's dick to other women.

She’s proud of him , he is proud of bejng able to deliver anytime he is asked . I think they are a nice couple for this RLC job , however , it would have been fantastic if they had this minimum open thing that Alexandra and Lucian had for example that Alexandra was allowing the other girls to suck him … 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sie ist stolz auf ihn, er ist stolz darauf, jederzeit liefern zu können, wenn er gefragt wird. Ich denke, sie sind ein nettes Paar für diesen RLC-Job, aber es wäre fantastisch gewesen, wenn sie diese minimale Offenheit gehabt hätten, die Alexandra und Lucian hatten, zum Beispiel, dass Alexandra den anderen Mädchen erlaubte, ihn zu lutschen … 

Glaube, Kim könnte mit Kylie u. Rus viel Spaß haben. Denke da an die geilen Zeiten mit Viola.

Obwohl Kylie wohl immer Probleme damit hat, eine andere Frau mit Rus zu teilen. Er darf ja nach Alkoholpegel fiel, aber eine andere ficken wohl nicht.😁

• Like 1

Watched last night's replays and it is obvious to see how CONTROLLING Kylie is ... She lets Rus playing and grabbing with Bea's  boobs and caress her butt, but NO WAY Bea can touch her man ... She just wants to show the girls how her man is so "perfect" ... Kylie, this is a 2-side game ... Accept the risks ...