Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

What would Leora's apartment be like if there were not agents to give a running narrative about how great she is 24/7? What if there was not forum and we only clicked on her apartment when there was something to see? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

29 minutes ago, philo said:

What would Leora's apartment be like if there were not agents to give a running narrative about how great she is 24/7? What if there was not forum and we only clicked on her apartment when there was something to see? 

Wow did you put a big target on your chest for stating the obvious. You're gonna get hammered saying something not 100% positive about the woman called Leora.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, philo said:

What would life be like on this forum without the fools who give us all something to laugh at during these troubled times in the world.

Thanks for your continued contribution, such a gift from a truly selfless member of society.

All us agents of RLC who enjoy free membership sincerely appreciate the pearls of wisdom you so willingly deliver without any though of recompense or recognition.

Keep up the splendid effort, you are indeed a fool among fools.

Love you !❤️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What would life be like on this forum without the fools who give us all something to laugh at during these troubled times in the world.

Thanks for your continued contribution, such a gift from a truly selfless member of society.

All us agents of RLC who enjoy free membership sincerely appreciate the pearls of wisdom you so willingly deliver without any though of recompense or recognition.

Keep up the splendid effort, you are indeed a fool among fools.

Love you !❤️

That reminds me - Can you make this weekend's planning meeting on zoom? She wants us to get the dates right.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That reminds me - Can you make this weekend's planning meeting on zoom? She wants us to get the dates right.

I have already RSVP’d….Looking forward to seeing you and some of the others again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Damn, this was meant to be a PM!! Shit, this will be the first thing she'll have a go at me for then!! Just ignore all this everyone.

Hope you haven’t made her too pissed of with your breach of security, she will probably withhold her personal Easter video message to you as punishment…Don’t worry mate I will relay to you what she sends in mine.

Remember ! “ Loose lips sink ships “

image.jpeg.e830d59a175761eba4df60adeb9a7ffd.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Hope you haven’t made her too pissed of with your breach of security, she will probably withhold her personal Easter video message to you as punishment…Don’t worry mate I will relay to you what she sends in mine.

Red Alert   Do not divulge whatever information you have about Lady Leora

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

image.jpeg.e830d59a175761eba4df60adeb9a7ffd.jpeg

9780943575933-uk-300.jpg

• Haha 4