Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I seem to recall her going out for an hour without a bra before, i think it was October 4th 2017. I mean, how far do we go back?🤪

Would never mislead anyone, of course not. I mean, i'm not so retarded to say something like, oh i don't know, That there was no such person as LB......

It should also be remembered that Leora went out with LB also wearing a bra. So whether she went out in a bra or not doesn't mean a thing. As Slip wrote, Leora often goes out without a bra even before she came to Prague (so before she even knew LB). And anyone who has followed Leora since before she moved to Prague knows this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It should also be remembered that Leora went out with LB also wearing a bra. So whether she went out in a bra or not doesn't mean a thing. As Slip wrote, Leora often goes out without a bra even before she came to Prague (so before she even knew LB). And anyone who has followed Leora since before she moved to Prague knows this.

I know one thing about Leora for a fact and that is I have no idea of what's really in her head.  Heck she even changes her own playbook.

She is the conductor and we are the orchestra without sheet music.  If not for our Russian speakers she'd have all the wool pulled over our eyes.

Looking forward to some balcony time.  Hope Paul shows up soon.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have re-joined RLC for a month to see what is happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a visitor soon..😉😉

That's great Jimbo If the visitors make it across the border It would be a shame not to see Leora's

live reaction when she meets Eva/ Scooter after so long sure it will be emotional time and of course

tears also to see how they get on Oh ya and Paul also But I think Eva will take center stage

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1