B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

For Esmi lovers, it is legitimate to have personal tastes, it seems exaggerated when they express appreciation from Miss world referring to Esmi. From day 4 (replay validity) I verified that she gave us a shower on days 4, 6, 7, 8 10, 13 (right now). You don't remember ever seeing her naked in the bedroom and every time she changes her shirt she turns to the closet. Perhaps she costs us more than Cleopatra who at least spares light and if I can add a slightly nasty note I think she brushes too little. Some of her roommates take three showers a day and she 6 showers in 10 days. If it gives me so much .............. I hope not to provoke a discussion

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Per gli amanti di Esmi è legittimo avere dei gusti personali, sembra esagerato quando esprimono apprezzamento da parte di Miss mondo riferendosi ad Esmi. Dal giorno 4 (validità di riproduzione) ho verificato che ci ha fatto la doccia nei giorni 4, 6, 7, 8 10, 13 (in questo momento). Non ricordi di averla mai vista nuda in camera da letto e ogni volta che si cambia la camicia si gira verso l'armadio. Forse ci costa più di Cleopatra che almeno risparmia luce e se posso aggiungere una nota un po' sgradevole penso che pennella troppo poco. Alcuni dei suoi coinquilini fanno tre docce al giorno e lei 6 docce in 10 giorni. Se mi dà così tanto .............. spero di non provocare una discussione

(sorry translator's mistake) ........... and if I can add a little bad note I think it washes the body too little. Some of her roommates take three showers a day and she 6 showers in 10 days. If it gives me so much .............. I hope not to provoke a discussion

1 minute ago, costa049 said:
6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the offcam sisters LOL

If you just come here to criticize them and spread negativity all the time just because they don't satisfy you perverted habits 24/7 or don't walk naked all the 365 days of the year, you have other sites for that, as @ddhm also rightly said. You should enjoy more or search for other sites that satisfy your needs, instead of being here spamming everyday with all that negativity.

I don't think you are the person who can tell me what to look for, where to pay and what to want . You and I are equal users of a service and I , as a full-fledged customer, believe that I have the right to express my opinion! If for you which movie they watched that night , how long they stared at their phone and what dress they wore , I'm interested in something else ! I'm not writing it with bad feelings , I just don't think you have the right to keep track of what I like and what I don't!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1