B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I forgot to mention that the most exciting part of all that is this is that we never know what they'll do when they are home or what will happen when they come back in, unless they do something more fake or something more predictable, and we can share our comments and speculations on that.

they are predictable, they get home, have something to eat then go to sleep, i thought u watched them

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are predictable, they get home, have something to eat then go to sleep, i thought u watched them

You don't get the point. Even if you have a routine you aren't a robot who only does things that are programmed. But unfortunately, many people here mainly see them as robots...

Just now, wooders78 said:

The only thing that we don't know for sure is that if they will wear pants or not. 😂

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she will leave it to K&M and just collect her money

I'm very sorry that you and many other people mainly see these girls as robots and sex machines... I have nothing more to say in this regard.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I'm very sorry that you and many other people mainly see these girls as robots and sex machines... I have nothing more to say in this regard.

carry on with the good work of defending them, u are like a leora fan club member

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

For Esmi lovers, it is legitimate to have personal tastes, it seems exaggerated when they express appreciation from Miss world referring to Esmi. From day 4 (replay validity) I verified that she gave us a shower on days 4, 6, 7, 8 10, 13 (right now). You don't remember ever seeing her naked in the bedroom and every time she changes her shirt she turns to the closet. Perhaps she costs us more than Cleopatra who at least spares light and if I can add a slightly nasty note I think she brushes too little. Some of her roommates take three showers a day and she 6 showers in 10 days. If it gives me so much .............. I hope not to provoke a discussion

She’s protecting  the environment and also helps RLC save on water accounts 😂🤣..Seriously now , as we have said , the whole idea since she joined it has been that RLC helps her due to the war problem in her country ..But we see what happens .

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

carry on with the good work of defending them, u are like a leora fan club member

I just feel ashamed of seeing people here everyday just criticizing and objectifying them, as they always have to be satisfying their needs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I just feel ashamed of seeing people here everyday just criticizing and objectifying them, as they always have to be satisfying their needs.

they dont have to, they can leave and lead a normal life outside, get a flat , ajob and its sorted

• Upvote 1