B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

There have always been many tenants who spend a lot of time outside and I haven't seen people complain this much. I will say again that people should watch more what they do on cams and wait to see what will succeed when they come back home, and comment on that, instead of just coming here to criticize them for being out or not doing what we want, when there's always various tenants and apartments to watch. Why don't people complain now that Karol and Marlene are just sitting on the couch watching tv instead of being bating or doing something more fake/ performed for the cams, for example?

Because we know that soon Marlene or Karol will bate, unlike the do nothing sisters. Oh look, Marlene just bated. ๐Ÿ˜

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Because we know that soon Marlene or Karol will bate, unlike the do nothing sisters. Oh look, Marlene just bated. ๐Ÿ˜

doesnt look like she will do the offcam sisters bate for them tonight LOL

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm once more very sorry and feel ashamed that many like you still just see them as robots and sex machines who have to be ready 24/7 to satisfy people's sexual needs and nothing more. I seriously start to wonder in what society I live in.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I'm once more very sorry that many like you just see them as robots and sex machines who have to be ready 24/7 to satisfy people's sexual needs and nothing more. I start to wonder in what society I live in.

a society where girls live an outside life while they are getting paid to live an online life

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Tonight Zaba have the room just for her, let's keep eye open. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And I'm sorry that you just take one sentence and don't take consciousness of the matter.

RLC is a website we pay for, if it was free then fair enough, we are contributing to their wages and getting nothing in return