B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

7 minutes ago, alokin said:

I don't think you are the person who can tell me what to look for, where to pay and what to want . You and I are equal users of a service and I , as a full-fledged customer, believe that I have the right to express my opinion! If for you which movie they watched that night , how long they stared at their phone and what dress they wore , I'm interested in something else ! I'm not writing it with bad feelings , I just don't think you have the right to keep track of what I like and what I don't!

You are missing the main point my friend. Of course I don't want to decide what you do or do not want to see. I just say that people should enjoy more and criticize less the tenants if they don't satisfy their needs. If your needs aren't satisfied in one place, you have many other places on the internet where you can satisfy yourself, instead of just coming here to criticize all the time, while they are just living their private lives. That's it. End of argument for me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

alle persone che dicono che RLC è troppo affollato e non avendo privacy, posso suggerire di sbarazzarsi delle sorelle offcam e di Cleo che vedi a malapena e ci sono 2 stanze che sarebbero disponibili

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

to the people that say RLC is too crowded and having no privacy may i suggest they get rid of  the offcam sisters and cleo who u hardly see and there are 2 rooms that would be available

There have always been many tenants who spend a lot of time outside and I haven't seen people complain this much. I will say again that people should watch more what they do on cams and wait to see what will succeed when they come back home, and comment on that, instead of just coming here to criticize them for being out or not doing what we want, when there's always various tenants and apartments to watch. Why don't people complain now that Karol and Marlene are just sitting on the couch watching tv instead of being bating or doing something more fake/ performed for the cams, for example?

30 minutes ago, costa049 said:

There have always been many tenants who spend a lot of time outside and I haven't seen people complain this much. I will say again that people should watch more what they do on cams and wait to see what will succeed when they come back home, and comment on that, instead of just coming here to criticize them for being out or not doing what we want, when there's always various tenants and apartments to watch. Why don't people complain now that Karol and Marlene are just sitting on the couch watching tv instead of being bating or doing something more fake/ performed for the cams, for example?

wait for how long, K&M are doing what RLC advertises, seeing peoples private lives, what are the offcam sisters doing?

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

wait for how long, K&M are doing what RLC advertises, seeing peoples private lives, what are the offcam sisters doing?

They aren't always off all the time, sometimes they even spend more time on cams during the day. And being out is a part of living private life. And people have lack of coherence, since there have always been other tenants who spend a lot of time out (even 24h or more), who people haven't complained this much about. And it's more exciting to wait for what will happen when they come in, and watch the other tenants and apartments in the meantime, and comment and share speculations on that, instead of complaining all the time that they are out.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They aren't always off all the time, sometimes they even spend more time on cams during the day. And being out is a part of living private life. And people have lack of coherence, since there have always been other tenants who spend a lot of time out (even 24h or more), who people haven't complained this much about. And it's more exciting to wait for what will happen when they come in, and watch the other tenants and apartments in the meantime, and comment and share speculations on that, instead of complaining all the time that they are out.

i remember that day they stayed in, i also remember how much u enjoyed it, maybe they will do it again some day

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i remember that day they stayed in, i also remember how much u enjoyed it, maybe they will do it again some day

That's part of private life, sometimes they stay more time in and sometimes they go out more, but they always show up.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That's part of private life, sometimes they stay more time in and sometimes they go out more, but they always show up

i think u mean once or twice they stay in and the rest of the time they are out, i wouldnt be surprised if they have moved on to allnighters now

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i think u mean once or twice they stay in and the rest of the time they are out, i wouldnt be surprised if they have moved on to allnighters now

I forgot to mention that the most exciting part of all that is this is that we never know what they'll do when they are home or what will happen when they come back in, unless there's something more fake or something more predictable, and we can share our comments and speculations on that.