B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

RLC is a website we pay for, if it was free then fair enough, we are contributing to their wages and getting nothing in return

I'm sorry to correct you, but RLC is not a site to see people having sex or bating or doing sexual shows 24/7. And I'm also sorry that you think you get NOTHING in return.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I'm sorry to correct you, but RLC is not a site to see people having sex or bating or doing sexual shows 24/7. And I'm sorry that you think you get NOTHING in return.

where do i mention sex, im talking about them being offcam all the time, and if they are out we are getting nothing, if they want a B&B they should go and find one

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

where do i mention sex, im talking about them being offcam all the time, and if they are out we are getting nothing, if they want a B&B they should go and find one

Beyond criticizing that they are out all the time (which isn't true) you always find them boring when they aren't bating or aren't without clothes, and so on.

Beyond criticizing that they are out all the time (which isn't true) you always say that you always criticize them for not being bating and so on.

if they are gonna be out all day they could at least do something when they are here

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if they are gonna be out all day they could at least do something when they are here

Sorry, I miss-rote, and I will rephrase. Beyond criticizing that they are out all the time (which isn't true) you always find them boring when they aren't bating or aren't without clothes and doing some show, and so on.

Sorry, I miss-rote, and I will rephrase. Beyond criticizing that they are out all the time (which isn't true) you always find them boring when they aren't bating or aren't without clothes, and so on.

u posted esmi went out early, she came back for a couple of hours then went out again, maybe i should have said most of the day, i forgot they come back to eat and sleep

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u posted esmi went out early, she came back for a couple of hours then went out again, maybe i should have said most of the day, i forgot they come back to eat and sleep

But that isn't something programmed still. They do that as part of their private lives. And being a voyeur and watching someone's private life means that, even with a routine, you never know everything they will do (alone or with someone else, meaning other tenants, friends, guests or whatever else) or what will happen that can change the direction of things on cams.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But that isn't something programmed still. They do that as part of their private lives. And being a voyeur and watching someone's private life means that, even with a routine, you never know everything they will do (alone or with someone else) or what will happen that can change the direction of things on cams.

coz we cant see what they are doing when they arent here, which is most of the time, i do know they eat and sleep

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

coz we cant see what they are doing when they arent here, which is most of the time, i do know they eat and sleep

I'm sorry you just can't think beyond, and I can't keep arguing with you in this regard. Better just keep things like this and not turn this topic toxic with this argumentation.

I am going to have lots and lots and lots of fun when Zabava ( I am sure for her at least ) will get loose when this stupid war is over and show us exactly like when she joined , that she took the decision to come in Barcelona , have fun , live her life and enjoy the maximum this opportunity ..But life many times doesn’t bring things the way we wish and cruelty showed the true face to her on the worst case scenario , an incredible unfortunate event since the war hit Europe nearly 80 years after out of nowhere … And oh , what a terrible decision she took , instead of burying her sadness feelings at the maximum that  overwhelmed her , she chose to host her sister and offer her the chance that both of them stand on their feet and try to continue with the ongoing chaos in their country . I guess seeing someone putting more her sister than the job she was hired to do doesn’t come nice to some people here .. 

Even Karol sacrificed her seniority privilege realizing the serious of the situation and she moved from the master bedroom only to give the room to the sisters . Funny , Karol who is Russian understanding the cruelty of a war and many people here complaint that these two newcomer sisters aren’t fully professional so as to masturbate or fuck or whatever just to satisfy the pervert needs of any of us here , like RLC is missing desperately the women who will pose and choose cameras and masturbate out of duty  and not because they feel the need of the hormones …Whatever …

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1