B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

And Karol after her.

This is one of the best camera set by RLC , the value of the tenant and the sexuality can be offered to any of us so as to criticize , not many can β€œ work β€œ this camera easily , I think Marlene is after Ulyana the one that handles it excellently πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Harley could be great as well…

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And sleep with him where ? And do you know if he wants to be on cameras ? It took Pam one month so as Jordie feels comfortable , not even Esmi is comfortable with them ..But Karol works for it with bla bla plus I a, sure Zabava must have shared her experience..Be patient and have faith , after all Marlene is full horny since a week as it seems that she’s in search for someone and it isn’t working..

People just concentrate on criticizing those instead of also watching all the others and just wait for what those ones can still bring. And yes, great horny moment from Marlene πŸ˜‹

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And sleep with him where ? And do you know if he wants to be on cameras ? It took Pam one month so as Jordie feels comfortable , not even Esmi is comfortable with them ..But Karol works for it with bla bla plus I a, sure Zabava must have shared her experience..Be patient and have faith , after all Marlene is full horny since a week as it seems that she’s in search for someone and it isn’t working..

i dont care if they fuck on cam, i dont watch anyway, but u saying they go out to meet people to bring them back rarely happens, it normally ends up with them having an allnighter

13 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Unfortunately, some people just won't change their minds and their ways of thinking and seeing things. That's the society we live in...

It is ok to have different opinions , I respect them , perfectly fine ..I could go on the same thinking if we were speaking for Loraine , Kristy , Alana ,even Cleopatra .. But for these two especially , I am only thinking of them as a human being who has the luxury of my bed , of my couch , of the sunbed at the beach , from anywhere I wish , anytime I want to watch them ..And I think that Β they maybe never go back to their country again or even if they see their parents anytime soon .,and instead of ending in any possible human trafficking cartels or whatever , I prefer watching them being safe in a comfortable and facilities / amenities providing apartment and I feel that at least with my whatever euros contribution I give this little so the girls can have also a life as much as normal as possible ..The war is the worst thing that people can witness but everyone seem to forget the stories we have been listening either from parents or grandparents ..

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont care if they fuck on cam, i dont watch anyway, but u saying they go out to meet people to bring them back rarely happens, it normally ends up with them having an allnighter

He didn't say it happens or not and how much, he said that going out is what makes them socialize and be with people that sometimes they bring in, if I understood correctly.

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

So why so many pages of you complaining about them? Get over it and get lost.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

I wish the girls were out 3–5 times per week so as to meet people , interact , feel trust and comfortable and slowly build confidence Β so as to see new faces on cameras ..I am personally tired of shows masturbations , of forced things and not natural women reactions and behaviors . I LOVE watching Marlene with the lights off doing her thing whenever she feels horny , Holly Β used to do this as well ..Karol sometimes does it for herself , Harley , Masha too as she doesn’t care for the cameras ..the rest is an ongoing bonus shows for the euros .. And I say this for my top favorite as people I think here know , Ulyana ..

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

He didn't say it happens or not and how much, he said that going out is what makes them socialize and be with people that sometimes they bring in, if I understood correctly.

why dont they do it in their outdoor life when they leave,RLC needs the beds

Just now, ddhm said:

I wish the girls were out 3–5 times per week so as to meet people , interact , feel trust and comfortable and slowly build confidence Β so as to see new faces on cameras ..I am personally tired of shows masturbations , of forced things and not natural women reactions and behaviors . I LOVE watching Marlene with the lights off song her thing whenever she feels horny , Holly Β to do this as well ..Karol sometimes does it for her , Harley , Masha too as she doesn’t care for the cameras ..the rest is an ongoing bonus shows for the euros .. And I say this for my top favorite as people I think here know , Ulyana ..

and like i said have allnighters like normal

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So why so many pages of you complaining about them? Get over it and get lost.

What I mean with all this is that people don't have the right to complain about the tenants when RLC still provides various tenants and apartments where they're always doing something, until the others do something too. And you are absolutely right, if someone isn't liking it or doesn't even watch, they can get out of it.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

why dont they do it in their outdoor life when they leave,RLC needs the beds

The problem is that even if they wanted , RLC isn’t allowing them privacy .. They have them sharing the beds like I don’t even know what RLC has in mind ..Show nudity ? Pussy , ass and tits ? Who has provided so far recently ? Marlene and Beatrice who had to go in B5 and make the things there ..Common thing ? Both girls have their own rooms ..