Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

2 hours ago, tle said:

Hot water is the quickest way to a woman's heart.

It never ceases to amaze me what y’all think will get our juices flowing.  😀 Love you TLE!

Having said that, I am happy they have hot water again.  Time for Nelly to visit and enjoy a shower with Martina.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, it appears the suspected precise location for their apartment that I was given is incorrect.  Based on the reflection off their kitchen window this morning, the building across from them does not match what can be seen on Google.  I do find it strange though that in the past year, direct views of the suspect building have been removed from Google, including the pic of Martina standing outside.  Gotta think RLC may have had something to do with that.  I also couldn't reconcile the fact that they had windows on both sides of the apartment with sunlight.  This building I though it was couldn't possibly have that.

And for those who feel the immediate need to jump on me as a stalker...

1. It's just a curiosity

2. I live thousands of miles away

3. I didn't find it in the first place.  I was told.

So, take a pill and move on.  Just making an observation. 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It never ceases to amaze me what y’all think will get our juices flowing.  😀 Love you TLE!

Having said that, I am happy they have hot water again.  Time for Nelly to visit and enjoy a shower with Martina.

OMG...why did you have to say that? Such a scenario is going to get into my head again just when I started to think she was done with Nelly. Now I have to deal with a Martina/Nelly shower image floating around in my brain. I mean its just too much!

No need to keep this picture in head. Only an imagination of people who like to see skinny tall women with silicon fake tits..

Real is better even when tits are small as you can see when you watch Candela who is currently visiting the two. But it is a question of taste.🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

No need to keep this picture in head. Only an imagination of people who like to see skinny tall women with silicon fake tits..

Real is better even when tits are small as you can see when you watch Candela who is currently visiting the two. But it is a question of taste.🤷‍♂️

I believe you're speaking of Nelly here. But the last time I looked, Martina was neither thin nor had fake tits. Candela despite small breasts, which I actually don't mind, has yet to have any sexual activity with Martina so I try not to think about that so I can't compare with the trysts between Martina and Nelly. I personally never had a problem with Nelly's breasts...I mean they're nowhere near as fake as let's Radi's in B4. But like you said, it's all about personal tastes. So no issue here with what you like.

• Upvote 1