Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

there is no man who wants to be a cuckold and worse,

My only disagreement with this, girlfriend, is there is nothing wrong with a cuckold if he was in fact a real cuckhold and sat and watched his beloved Martina and Nelly make love.  Everyone on this forum would want a ring side seat for that (even my dear friend @Deepdave I think.)    If Alberto was present and involved as a true cuck ... which could be a huge turn on for Martina ... then I see no issues.   But hearing about it the morning after, that is a pretty lame version of a cuckhold, IMHO.

I don't think it's true that no man wants to be a cuckhold.  A lot of men want to see their wives having sex with others.  To be there for them.  Getting the "after action report" the next day are not those men.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I'm sure there was something mentioned at the end of last year about him studying to be a chef? Anybody - was that just forum BS, or was there any truth to it, and if so what became of that idea?

Thanks Robbo I agree this would be a good question for the translators. 

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

I'm sure there was something mentioned at the end of last year about him studying to be a chef? Anybody - was that just forum BS, or was there any truth to it, and if so what became of that idea?

This was one of his many unfulfilled purposes, along with other ideas about studying, opening businesses, or taking jobs. The reality is that, officially: ni estudia ni trabaja.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

We could be seeing the classic love story unfold in front of our eyes, when Martina realizes that the perfect man/lover has been right under her nose all all along.

You meen .... Nelly.   💕 

• Haha 2

This week, vacation week for me but my brain is working at full speed anyway....a little porto to take the edge off..you know, I need it when my brain goes too fast. As Elvis once said to one of his bodyguards, "I need it man, I need it, don't come bothering me' 

Here is my inspiration of the moment: 
* play the song 'Cocaine' by Eric Clapton
* replace the word 'Cocaine' with 'Martina' in the lyrics
* stand in the bedroom and project on the wall, the video of Martina with Nelly, the long version...   
* take Martina in her new look with her new glasses, a bit drunk and a bit stoned and watch her dance and gradually remove her clothes during the song as she does so often in the bedroom and starts to masturbate while watching the video on the wall
* take Alberto by her side and let him play the 'Air Guitar' to the music with a great solo that lasts, at least, 6 hours, the time of the video of Martina and Nelly
* from time to time, make close-ups on Alberto's face who sweats a lot and can't stop playing without seeing everything that happens in the bed with Martina and the video on the wall but he continues, he doesn't stop playing the 'Air Guitar
* And Martina, she can't take it anymore on the bed completely naked and convulsing with pleasure and starts humming the song "I can't get no satisfaction' by Rolling Stones

Oh my god, should I go back to LA in the entertainment world ?
P.S. And me in all this, the song 'Early Morning Rain' in my head, a signal that I have to fly to LA? Finally, one more shot or line and I'll think what to do ...feel free to help me with my decision.

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

This week, vacation week for me but my brain is working at full speed anyway....a little porto to take the edge off..you know, I need it when my brain goes too fast. As Elvis once said to one of his bodyguards, "I need it man, I need it, don't come bothering me' 

Here is my inspiration of the moment: 
* play the song 'Cocaine' by Eric Clapton
* replace the word 'Cocaine' with 'Martina' in the lyrics
* stand in the bedroom and project on the wall, the video of Martina with Nelly, the long version...   
* take Martina in her new look with her new glasses, a bit drunk and a bit stoned and watch her dance and gradually remove her clothes during the song as she does so often in the bedroom and starts to masturbate while watching the video on the wall
* take Alberto by her side and let him play the 'Air Guitar' to the music with a great solo that lasts, at least, 6 hours, the time of the video of Martina and Nelly
* from time to time, make close-ups on Alberto's face who sweats a lot and can't stop playing without seeing everything that happens in the bed with Martina and the video on the wall but he continues, he doesn't stop playing the 'Air Guitar
* And Martina, she can't take it anymore on the bed completely naked and convulsing with pleasure and starts humming the song "I can't get no satisfaction' by Rolling Stones

Oh my god, should I go back to LA in the entertainment world ?
P.S. And me in all this, the song 'Early Morning Rain' in my head, a signal that I have to fly to LA? Finally, one more shot or line and I'll think what to do ...feel free to help me with my decision.

Damn, I'm glad you 'took the edge off' because I don't know where this would have gone if you didn't do that 😳. I was completely with you until we got to Alberto's 6 hours on the air guitar - leave him out and the rest of the image is awesome. As for LA - no idea, but just because your brain is shooting off fireworks in different directions doesn't mean you need to make a big life change -  make it when the brain is quieter and less emotional.