Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

On 4/18/2022 at 8:20 AM, tle said:

They say people never change but in reality we do. We change every day as we encounter new experiences…  The experience of seeing someone close fighting for their life and the realization of how fragile life really is can be a life changing experience. After visiting her dad Martina may be re-evaluating what things are really important to her….

I am living testament that there is truth to the matter.  I have many wrinkles and grey hair I never had before and even my foliage changes with the seasons.  

To top it all off I received an e-Mail recently wanting me to be the Newest Member of the Grey Haired Men's Club.  :biggrin:

drgs.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most guys would be in bed sleeping with the partner.  Not Alberto, the phone & TV are his top priorities. When the eyes can no longer stay open he sleeps on the sofa.

You know why he does this.  Tomorrow Martina starts school again.  In order to make sure that Martina gets a good night sleep, he lets her sleep alone.  On the weekend they sleep together.  They are in total agreement on this.

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You know why he does this.  Tomorrow Martina starts school again.  In order to make sure that Martina gets a good night sleep, he lets her sleep alone.  On the weekend they sleep together.  They are in total agreement on this.

He could still sleep in bed.  All he has to do is put the thoughts of his dick aside and close his eyes.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, tle said:

They really need that hot water fixed...

I am shocked by this.  Just watched Alberto take a shower having to bring a pot of boiling water into the bathroom as if this was the 1800's.  RLC should be ashamed.

Maybe Martina realized that she was partying too much and that her education was most important for her future and Alberto was the best person to help her succeed. She needs and appreciates his love.  He has always loved her, whatever it takes. 

12 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Another take on this, that you won't like @Deepdave.    It is quite possible you are right that Alberto loves Martina totally and completely (i.e. this is not an FWB arrangement as I theorize).   Like you say "whatever it takes".  There are other signs that he is submissive to her beyond just making sure she has a good night's sleep.

But if this is true, I question whether this is the type of man that Martina would be attracted to.  Most women do want to be with a strong independent man.  Of course we also want to boss men around, which is why we are crazy.    Alberto must realize he has found one of the most amazing women on the planet and if this causes him to be totally submissive to her for fear of losing her, this is not a good thing.  I'm not just talking about "you sleep alone dear, you need your rest for school" but also all the times he has allowed her to go out and have fun.    This can't be mentally healthy for him unless he thrives on being the submissive which doesn't seem to be the case.  And most girls would not want to date a guy that was so insecure in this way.

Anyway, like I said, it's just a take.  We could be seeing the classic love story unfold in front of our eyes, when Martina realizes that the perfect man/lover has been right under her nose all all along.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You talk about repairing the water heating system,  I'm imagining, the person who will come to repair it, could be:

• a handsome and confident young man or
  • a young woman of the same type who would also have her hair cut in a triangle behind the neck
  • at the same time, it wil be very hot in the apartment and of course, Martina would be walking around topless.
  • and I can see the repairman asking Martina to take a shower to test the hot water.
  • and don't forget, Alberto would be testing his playstation and would leave the repairman with Martina in the bathroom,
  • the repairman would touch martina's skin to see if everything is ok or would adjust the system depending on whether martina's nipples are erect or not   

OH my god, a lot of possibilities here.... am I imagining too much or does it make you happy to know the rest of my scenario?

P.S. Does Nelly know how to fix heathing system ? I can put her in my scenario....

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe Martina realized that she was partying too much and that her education was most important for her future and Alberto was the best person to help her succeed. She needs and appreciates his love.  He has always loved her, whatever it takes. 

Another take on this, that you won't like @Deepdave.    It is quite possible you are right that Alberto loves Martina totally and completely (i.e. this is not an FWB arrangement as I theorize).   Like you say "whatever it takes".  There are other signs that he is submissive to her beyond just making sure she has a good night's sleep.

But if this is true, I question whether this is the type of man that Martina would be attracted to.  Most women do want to be with a strong independent man.  Of course we also want to boss men around, which is why we are crazy.    Alberto must realize he has found one of the most amazing women on the planet and if this causes him to be totally submissive to her for fear of losing her, this is not a good thing.  I'm not just talking about "you sleep alone dear, you need your rest for school" but also all the times he has allowed her to go out and have fun.    This can't be mentally healthy for him unless he thrives on being the submissive which doesn't seem to be the case.  And most girls would not want to date a guy that was so insecure in this way.

Anyway, like I said, it's just a take.  We could be seeing the classic love story unfold in front of our eyes, when Martina realizes that the perfect man/lover has been right under her nose all all along.

Indeed, he is caught in this dilemma, losing Martina would be too much for him and on the other hand, there is no man who wants to be a cuckold and worse, to know it directly from his girlfriend. The worst would be to add children in here, the child would say 'daddy' or 'mommy' to many people around Martina....

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

To me the change we need to see … that I think Martina wants to see … is a change in Alberto.  She was gone 5-6 days right?  Would have been a good time to go out and find a job or do something to improve his life.  Did anything like this happen?  I don’t think so but I could be wrong.  I saw a lot of video game playing.  Is he even keeping up with his exercising that we saw not too long ago?    

I'm sure there was something mentioned at the end of last year about him studying to be a chef? Anybody - was that just forum BS, or was there any truth to it, and if so what became of that idea?