Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Do we know he does not enjoy going out at night?  Only thing I heard was he worries about the dogs.  Does Martina try to encourage him to go with her?  We don’t hear much about this.

He could not stop her if he wanted to.  One of  the translations we received awhile back stated that Martina has said “no one can control me”.

This is an FWB relationship pure and simple.

Even though this quote was originally said by Martina once over a year ago it is still consistent with my thoughts.  Alberto does not try to stop her.  But there have been many times that Martina has regretted having no one to control her.  When she gets very drunk or takes drugs she becomes a different person and does things that she would not do without booze and drugs.  She has not realized this yet and I believe that Alberto is trying to encourage her not to go on these binges.  She does not realize that she is much happier and stable without these crutches.  Their relationship is much more than FWB. 

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

One of  the translations we received awhile back stated that Martina has said “no one can control me”.

Don't all women say this to their man at some point in an argument?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deepdave said:

But there have been many times that Martina has regretted having no one to control her.

There is a fundamental difference in how we are interpretting that famous quote “no one can control me”.  You seem to think  this was coming from a perspective of regret, perhaps a sign of reaching out for help.   My understanding is this came rom a perspective of defiance, making sure Alberto understood that she will do what she wants when  it comes to having fun, partying, and who she sleeps with.    I am very interested  in what others think about this and whether the original translators have any thoughts.  Of course if you are right, this changes everything and I can better see and understand your POV.

I do not see Martina as someone who carries a lot of regret.  Yes she regretted the parking lot incident with Nelly and I think she  regrets hurting Bogdan and I also thinks she regrets fueling Nelly's unhealthy drinking and  mental state.  If you follow your logic Dave, then what you are saying in effect, is that  Martina is no more under control than the basket case Nelly.   It doesn't make sense.

You then say Alberto doesn't see any reason to stop her.  Really?  If he loves her so much, he doesn't do anything and stands by with the dogs and lets Martina destroy herself?  It just doesn't add up.  

I have always said you could be right all along.  These two are just love birds with a freakishly strange relationship where Martina gets to have an exciting open sex life and Alberto is the stay-at-home house husband cuckold.  But the simple fact of the matter is that the set of facts in front of us seem to align much better with an FWB than to something more than FWB.  The simple fact of the matter is that these weekend all-nighters that Martina goes on cannot be healthy for her long-term relationship with Alberto.  Martina's behavior is unsustainable for any kind of long-term committed relationship with Alberto.

53 minutes ago, luigi1118 said:

Pour ma connaissance, quelqu'un peut me dire quel est cet "incident de parking ?"

It happened off camera so none of us really know all the details.. Supposedly Martina met Nelly somewhere, perhaps at a bar or hotel.. They both were drinking and Martina got very drunk… They ended up having sex in the parking lot…All of this happened after their on camera relationship had ended…

7 minutes ago, tle said:

C'est arrivé hors caméra, donc aucun de nous ne connaît vraiment tous les détails.. Soi-disant, Martina a rencontré Nelly quelque part, peut-être dans un bar ou un hôtel.. Ils buvaient tous les deux et Martina était très ivre… Ils ont fini par avoir des relations sexuelles sur le parking… Tous de cela s'est produit après la fin de leur relation devant la caméra…

😲  thank you title ! ✌

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

There is a fundamental difference in how we are interpretting that famous quote “no one can control me”.  You seem to think  this was coming from a perspective of regret, perhaps a sign of reaching out for help.   My understanding is this came rom a perspective of defiance, making sure Alberto understood that she will do what she wants when  it comes to having fun, partying, and who she sleeps with.    I am very interested  in what others think about this and whether the original translators have any thoughts.  Of course if you are right, this changes everything and I can better see and understand your POV.

I do not see Martina as someone who carries a lot of regret.  Yes she regretted the parking lot incident with Nelly and I think she  regrets hurting Bogdan and I also thinks she regrets fueling Nelly's unhealthy drinking and  mental state.  If you follow your logic Dave, then what you are saying in effect, is that  Martina is no more under control than the basket case Nelly.   It doesn't make sense.

You then say Alberto doesn't see any reason to stop her.  Really?  If he loves her so much, he doesn't do anything and stands by with the dogs and lets Martina destroy herself?  It just doesn't add up.  

I have always said you could be right all along.  These two are just love birds with a freakishly strange relationship where Martina gets to have an exciting open sex life and Alberto is the stay-at-home house husband cuckold.  But the simple fact of the matter is that the set of facts in front of us seem to align much better with an FWB than to something more than FWB.  The simple fact of the matter is that these weekend all-nighters that Martina goes on cannot be healthy for her long-term relationship with Alberto.  Martina's behavior is unsustainable for any kind of long-term committed relationship with Alberto.

Hi Jen,

Well, I am with you on this...but I decided two days ago to stop watching Martina/Alberto on a regular basis. A few reasons:                                                       1. I find their sex-life boring now. It's the same old thing day, after day, after day. I've been watching them on a daily basis since they joined RLC and I've had enough. Martina was most impressive and sexually creative during her trysts with Nelly...and Nelly was just as impressive. I have always been a fan of bisexual women making love. But that aspect of Martina's life is no nonger available for public viewing and I find myself getting fatigued by all the speculations and gossip. I have no idea if the Martina/Nelly affair is still going on and NOBODY ELSE DOES NEITHER...just pure speculation, fantasy and personal opinions and I'm just tired of it. If something pops up on RLC with Martina in a sexual adventure with a woman again, I'll probably have more interest.                                                                                                                           2. I have become so unanamored with Alberto's behavior. In my opinion, he's an adolescent when it come to sex. Watching him pull out his dick and rubbing it in front of Martina when he wants sex has become repulsive. I mean, how many guys do that? I think very few because it's simply immature from a sexual point of view in my opinion, but I could be wrong and maybe that's how some guys make an advance. Anyway, for me it's more than weird.                                                                        3. I have grown tired of Martina's isolation from the rest of the Barca apartments. I found Martina to be very interesting when she socialized with the other Barca women...it was fun to watch her interactions with the other women. No more. I've read all the speculation as to why that happened but I still think it's all just guesswork and I'm tired of reading about it. ..I really don't care to know the reason unless it came out Martina's mouth...but I doubt the "translators" would ever mention it. It simply doesn't change the fact that she no longer socializes on camera other than when her girlfriend visits... and that on-camers friendship appears to be plutonic. Martina used to be so much fun to watch...she was a breath of fresh air.                                                                                                                                                        I am sad the way things are playing out with Martina. I think you might be right about  the FWB stuff. And I think to not see Martina do anything adventureous on cam anymore, well. it's time for me to take a break. The Martina/Alberto apartment is now just too damn boring. I do wish that will change. Thanks for the post Jen...it makes a lot of sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Why would anyone try to make a case that Martina and Nelly suddenly stopped having sex? What would be the reason for that? Bodgan's ego? Risking the long term relationship with Alberto? People keep trying to make these arguments but frankly, there seems to be no evidence to support it so it's just propaganda. I don't think that Martina or anyone else can envision a long term relationship with Alberto. The only thing he could possibly bring to the table is the money that he owes her.  It's in Alberto's interest to delay repaying her for as long as possible because he must know she is out the door as soon as he is paid up. Martina should put him on a re-payment plan.