Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

On 5/11/2022 at 6:36 PM, tle said:

It's good to see Candela over for a visit.

In every way she can be, it fun, she a fun girl to have and I understand Martina to have her. I like her very much. Also I'm sure that in the 'sexuality' , she must be very wilde in a good way and meaning....!  

She is getting closer to show 'skin' to Alberto the same way Martina does. In a few days, I think that we will end up to see Martina topless (like usual) and also Candela topless in the apartment. Like Martina has show, "in summer, it hot in the apartment so you have to let the air circulated around the breast". Candela will follow Martina for sure.

AH ! Summer what a beautiful time.....LOL 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

what do you mean by "was prod" ?

Prob ,not prod, prob is an abbreviation for probably. (my apologies, I will try and remember that of course english is not everyones first language. (technically, is not my first language either for that matter) 🙂 

I'm starting to think RLC is overloading their servers.  More than half the time I click on a camera, I just get a black screen with the three loading dots.  It's starting to get aggrivating. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/11/2022 at 9:12 PM, JenniferMom said:

This is an interesting comment.  Is it ok to start back up?  Has enough mourning of Blackie occurred?

We have a variety of views on what exactly is the nature of Martina, Alberto, and Nelly's relationship; however, I did not realize that there are those who do not want to see Martina and Nelly making love again on cam.   Of course the core debate is whether Martina and Nelly are still making love.  You could be on the side of "it's ended" but still hope to see more of them. 

I am sorry @Adalbert don't hate me but I might have confused you with @Alladino who doesn't seem to like anything on cam very much (and you too Dino, don't hate me, it just feels like you are awfully negative).   But I am guessing that even Dino would wish to see Nelly and Martina making passionate lesbian sex, like we all remember, and unlike the fake stuff which is so predominant here.

Can you elaborate Dalbert why you do not want to see Martina and Nelly?  I am intrigued by this.  I wonder what others (thinking you @Deepdave ) are thinking too on this.  I know there are those who are quite invested in the POV that Alberto and Martina are a solid committed couple with a great future; but could they be so invested in this POV they would not want to see any great lesbian sex?

I keep reporting only on what I see. As long as RLC was stagnating with little content, it was negative. Now that there are finally positive changes, I might as well mention them in a positive way. However, it is best to always wait a few days to form an opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

From what the cameras that decided to connect let me see... looks like Martina left with an overnight bag again.  Should I presume she'll be gone till the morning at least?

Not an overnight bag.  No overnighter.  Too bad.  She’s back and having dinner with Alberto.  Nice happy couple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

From what the cameras that decided to connect let me see... looks like Martina left with an overnight bag again.  Should I presume she'll be gone till the morning at least?

Hmm you might have interpreted wrong.  She is still at home and has dinner... rest might come later or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, darkman said:

candela se cruzo en el pasillo con alberto , sin bragas , ella sabia perfectamente que estaba alli .

Alberto and Candela are getting very close.. They've now spent many hours alone on the sofa in the dark together watching TV while Martina sleeps in the other room...

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

En todos los sentidos que puede ser, es divertida, es una chica divertida de tener y entiendo que Martina la tenga. Ella me gusta mucho. También estoy seguro de que en la 'sexualidad', ella debe ser muy salvaje en el buen sentido y sentido....!  

Cada vez está más cerca de mostrarle 'piel' a Alberto de la misma manera que lo hace Martina. En unos días creo que acabaremos viendo a Martina topless (como siempre) y también a Candela topless en el apartamento. Como ha demostrado Martina, "en verano hace calor en el apartamento, así que hay que dejar que el aire circule por el pecho". Candela seguirá a Martina seguro.

¡AH! Verano que hermoso tiempo... LOL 

ya hicieron body paint una vez , creo que fue candela 

2 hours ago, tle said:

Alberto and Candela are getting very close.

Alberto hooking up with Candela would be a game changer.  X Factor as @ddhm would say.  At least for me I would rethink everything.  I think this is an aspect of Alberto that would be very attractive to Martina.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Alberto hooking up with Candela would be a game changer.  X Factor as @ddhm would say.  At least for me I would rethink everything.  I think this is an aspect of Alberto that would be very attractive to Martina.

Imagine Martina telling Candela, how to 'use' Alberto for a quickie because Candela need FWB also and why not 'use' Alberto to have some sexual fun  ?

Martina will be 'directing' Alberto and Candela how to do it. Martina will tell "Alberto keep doing it, yes you can hold more minutes, do it one more time, Come on Alberto !!!!' 

Alberto can do it for the love he have for Martina. If Martina ask, he will do it. With Candela no love is involved, only sexual pleasure. 

LOL 

P.S. Oh ! my god....I'm on the porto right now and got good feeling...got to see Nelly, Nelly where are you my dear ?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2