That was a nice surprise from Holly, I have to say she is becoming more beautiful and sexier as she gets older. IMO she is the prettiest girl on RLC right now. I just can't understand why people complain about her when there are so many unattractive do nothings on RLC at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

That was a great surprise Holly. You were very submissive.  hope that you bring more and more Tinder hookups like this guy. 🎉

Definitely don't let it be another one and a half year til next time.

When they kick Radi out of rlc it will never be too late. This farce with Cecilia (who is not even an official participant) is really tiring. Radi has also stopped masturbating, so she's even more useless than before. A waste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

The vision of the girls at the swimming pool this afternoon reminds me of last summer, the same scenes of teenagers in summer camp, we then evoked the presence of Nelly and Bogdan, but they are no longer there today. So I know, we're going to blame the neighbors again, the neighbors have a good back. It's crazy, it's sad.

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

When they kick Radi out of rlc it will never be too late. This farce with Cecilia (who is not even an official participant) is really tiring. Radi has also stopped masturbating, so she's even more useless than before. A waste.

I don't care if Radi ever bates again. 307 bates is enough. I hope Cecilia takes her place in B4.😁

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

La visione delle ragazze in piscina questo pomeriggio mi ricorda l'estate scorsa, le stesse scene di adolescenti al campo estivo, abbiamo poi evocato la presenza di Nelly e Bogdan, ma oggi non ci sono più. Quindi lo so, daremo di nuovo la colpa ai vicini, i vicini hanno una buona schiena. È pazzesco, è triste.

Maybe you haven't noticed the presence of Vamp and Rus? Certainly two deterrents to breasts in the wind, so much so that last week, without males, some girls were even naked in full