B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I'll catch the rest of the evening on replay.ย  I'm 85 percent certain Radi has been drinking, and that may have given her a migraine headache.ย  Cleo seems somewhat amused seeing her in this condition.

That's very unusual for Radi to be drinking, she has always turned down offers of a drink.

I don't really care what anyone else on the forum thinks, but I for one couldn't stand Radi. I was so happy to see her gone the other day and hoped I would never have to lay eyes on her again. So tonight I'm pissed to see her visiting RLC.ย  Now that she is gone as a tennant, please RLC, keep her away.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Evry job is difficult. Mine, yours. we all suffer a bit. But they look at it as a way to jump ahead if they are good enough. Or perhaps, as Kitty, a way to breathe long enough to figure out how to survive.

But honestly, do you think these women have choices? Right now, In my country, our Supreme Court is going to bring up Roe vs Wade. The choice of a woman to decide if she can support a baby. I think you need to look closer at what is happening to women in our world before you decide what choices they have.

ย 

We have 50,000 vacant jobs in tourism here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ, maybe the girls could apply and earn a really good income .ย 

19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That's very unusual for Radi to be drinking, she has always turned down offers of a drink.

Sheโ€™s just having her usual after midnight energy drink , never alcohol.ย 

3 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don't really care what anyone else on the forum thinks, but I for one couldn't stand Radi. I was so happy to see her gone the other day and hoped I would never have to lay eyes on her again. So tonight I'm pissed to see her visiting RLC.ย  Now that she is gone as a tennant, please RLC, keep her away.

ย 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sheโ€™s just having her usual after midnight energy drink , never alcohol.ย 

If you don't like her then don't watch her, now the she is not in the project she can visit anybody she wants to, it's her choice.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, jetlag8 said:

ย 

If you don't like her then don't watch her, now the she is not in the project she can visit anybody she wants to, it's her choice.

Sorry the comment was meant for Miraguy.

ย 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have 50,000 vacant jobs in tourism here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ, maybe the girls could apply and earn a really good income .ย 

It is the same everywhere. Maybe you should try that job.๐Ÿ˜‰

10 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I love Rad. RLC you know me well enough. Bring her back.Devil Lol GIF by Rob Zombie

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

ย 

Yes but when she pollutes the rooms of other tenants I want to watch, then it's pretty hard to ignore her. Better if she stays away.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It is the same everywhere. Maybe you should try that job.๐Ÿ˜‰

I have said publicly that i would embarrass myself and prove a loser or whatever if I was in front of cameras and offered the pussy of any of these gorgeous women ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ , I donโ€™t think the idea of being watched would make me being able to perform, i have no problem admitting it once again .. away of lights , well , then the girls I think could for sure feel lots of south European and Mediterranean madness ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Any way, I respect your opinion, bro. But i like her a bit.

• Like 2