B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

Pete1960

Another bad development in a Barcelona apartment , this time cleopatra being the one showing that she’s isolated by the others ( perhaps only a small still relationship with Beatrice ) as Kristy and Alana show a complete ignorance to her .

According to what we have seen  since the beginning of the year , I think cleopatra hasn’t many days left being  in such environment , in my opinion , she was brought in to fill in one of the empty B2 beds , apart from some visiting and interaction with the rest of tenants in Barcelona , her interest isn’t at all in this job , she has her private life , friends , maybe family , places she knows to go out , bars , pubs and she’s not sharing anything , unfortunately B2 takes over as the most disappointing apartment currently ( and sorry for Kristy and Alana fans ) and it is a complete failure as to the way Kristy decided to run the place .

Even Beatrice isn’t daring to invite Daniel over , she has to go to B5 …

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another bad development in a Barcelona apartment , this time cleopatra being the one showing that she’s isolated by the others ( perhaps only a small still relationship with Beatrice ) as Kristy and Alana show a complete ignorance to her .

According to what we have seen  since the beginning of the year , I think cleopatra hasn’t many days left being  in such environment , in my opinion , she was brought in to fill in one of the empty B2 beds , apart from some visiting and interaction with the rest of tenants in Barcelona , her interest isn’t at all in this job , she has her private life , friends , maybe family , places she knows to go out , bars , pubs and she’s not sharing anything , unfortunately B2 takes over as the most disappointing apartment currently ( and sorry for Kristy and Alana fans ) and it is a complete failure as to the way Kristy decided to run the place .

Even Beatrice isn’t daring to invite Daniel over , she has to go to B5 …

I'm enjoin how K&A relationship developed. But I agree that the two are isolated from the rest. Cleo also doesn't help in bounding. Most of the time she's out and I never saw her enjoin doing the shows. She always looked like it was a task at the job. The only times that I saw her smiling was with Radi.

Cleo is another one that isn't fit for this job. If she was in a project like the Praga's couples maybe it would be interesting watching her, but as a GOV nah, this isn't for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm enjoin how K&A relationship developed. But I agree that the two are isolated from the rest. Cleo also doesn't help in bounding. Most of the time she's out and I never saw her enjoin doing the shows. She always looked like it was a task at the job. The only times that I saw her smiling was with Radi.

Cleo is another one that isn't fit for this job. If she was in a project like the Praga's couples maybe it would be interesting watching her, but as a GOV nah, this isn't for her.

The two are unfortunately just another example of how the obsession of some here with this pseudo lesbian bullshit, and RLC's willingness to follow through on it, destroys the reality of RLC. It's just sad how the girls make clowns of themselves here for the cameras. Especially for people who have seen the two in the roomate apartment concept together with the other angels and actual visitors living a real life there.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Somehow , I think that if she had different roomates , she might have been better .. I think Kristy’s way of running the place isn’t offering any chance that  we see anything worth it .. The one and only guys invitation had catastrophic results , you can for example see the difference of how Karol runs B1 with her influence to the rest of the girls and any action happening in comparison to the repeated Kristy’s things in B2 .. For a deeper thought for B2 , Lola and Anna and Mila were top stars of what they did in comparison to what is shown , except Beatrice who is pretty generous to the viewers for adult content . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Somehow , I think that if she had different roomates , she might have been better .. I think Kristy’s way of running the place isn’t offering any chance that  we see anything worth it .. The one and only guys invitation had catastrophic results , you can for example see the difference of how Karol runs B1 with her influence to the rest of the girls and any action happening in comparison to the repeated Kristy’s things in B2 .. For a deeper thought for B2 , Lola and Anna and Mila were top stars of what they did in comparison to what is shown , except Beatrice who is pretty generous to the viewers for adult content . 

Yeah. I agree. I like Kristy but the dance shows that she clearly makes the others perform are really forced. Her massage shows with Alana got way better. But she isn't a good apartment leader. 

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah. I agree. I like Kristy but the dance shows that she clearly makes the others perform are really forced. Her massage shows with Alana got way better. But she isn't a good apartment leader. 

Nothing is more silly than two straight girls pretending to be lesbians.

• Haha 2