B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

did someone give alana a right hander?

🙂 some cosmetic stuff
Kristy smears it on her back now
She has it all over her face too

On 5/4/2022 at 5:28 PM, jetlag8 said:

That is my guess now that her income has been cut off.

looking at all the stuff and quality of Radi's I don't think she needed the money from RLC. If she wanted something she just bought it.

Being a model she has probably got quite a stash.

45 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

looking at all the stuff and quality of Radi's I don't think she needed the money from RLC. If she wanted something she just bought it.

Being a model she has probably got quite a stash.

I hope she is well off financially, but I think a lot of things we have seen her buy was paid for from money she earned from RLC. When yon don't have to pay rent you have much more money to spend each month. I know she does modelling, but It's not a full time job.

23 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

They are so fucking hot.  They were looking in the mirror side-by-side studying how each other uses their tongue to perform oral sex.  Incredible.

If these do nothing girls like Loraine want a lesson on how to be sexy without having to lick a pussy which they apparently don't care for ... watch E&M.   If I was RLC I would promote E&M to a new role which is to train the incoming cast members.  Remedial training too for some cast members that need it.

They fuck often but unlike almost all the other couples, they are fun to watch and never boring because of what I call the "micro behaviors".  They are such a cute couple and so intimate together.

I have become numb to all the optimism here ... new apartments ... more Martina/Nelly ... threesomes ... X-factors ... whatever.  But with these two, I do feel like something big could happen at any time ... especially a threesome.  They've teased us already twice so maybe a real passionate threesome is in the cards.  Who knows. 

Hi Jen,

Perfect post! I feel exactly the same way, but truth be told, I still can't get a Martina/ Eva tryst out of my mind. Most probably time for some therapy. But anyway, I too find the scenario of the "unexpected" events by these two to be invigorating and keeps me watching RLC... without them I might be gone. I mean, in three weeks Eva and Mat have shown us more surprises, so quickly, than any couple in recent memory. What a brilliant move on RLC's part to bring her back. Now if they could only get Jane and Dick back...that would really stir things up!