B2 - General Topic 2022 #12 (April / May)

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Warning: What follows is rather gross so watch at your own risk. Before leaving Alana peed and while peeing took a towelette and wiped her butt, then looked at the towelette and saw the results and wiped her butt a few more times. She then wiped her front. This is the link to the brown stuff showing on her towelette. 

You continue to find the "off the beaten path" details but unless you have some sort of zoom capability, I could not see anything really nasty.  Her 3 step process reminded me of a joke my dad used to tell:  In the old days we had corn cobs.  Red corn cobs and white corn cobs.  First you used a red corn cob.   Then you used a white corn cob to see if you needed another red.

What was most funny in this clip -- to me -- is she shut the door after sitting down.  Like the whole internet can see her staking a shit, and yet she is worried about her roomates?

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You continue to find the "off the beaten path" details but unless you have some sort of zoom capability, I could not see anything really nasty.  Her 3 step process reminded me of a joke my dad used to tell:  In the old days we had corn cobs.  Red corn cobs and white corn cobs.  First you used a red corn cob.   Then you used a white corn cob to see if you needed another red.

What was most funny in this clip -- to me -- is she shut the door after sitting down.  Like the whole internet can see her staking a shit, and yet she is worried about her roomates?

Two things. I don't think she was taking a crap and I use the built-in app called Magnifier @300% on Windows 10. 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Two things. I don't think she was taking a crap and I use the built-in app called Magnifier @300% on Windows 10. 

300%  wow.  Bubbles would have lent you his glasses.   blinking trailer park boys GIF

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

booty call

One of the other reasons I mentioned this is I don't think a woman would do this if she was headed to a booty call. Alana would have taken the time to bath properly before going on a booty call. At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

One more disappointment  from Pep … 

exactly he hasn't won a champions league since 2011 but people act like he is a guru or something 😂

real madrid own practically owns the last decade of the champions league winning 4 out of 10 years and guest who he lost too 😂

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I have to be honest, I thought that they were arranging something on the balcony.  Eva kissed Kristy and Mat "spanked" Kristy's ass. It was the only conclusion. 😂

when he gets drunk he turns into carlos I see 😂

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

One of the other reasons I mentioned this is I don't think a woman would do this if she was headed to a booty call. Alana would have taken the time to bath properly before going on a booty call. At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it. 

tell me that when she gets home tomorrow