B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yep. Let's see if she's about to leave soon or not and if any of the sisters take the room.

I think she's leaving until the end of the week.

I hope that RLC is smart enough to do this.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That is exactly the problem. RLC is lying through its teeth in its own FAQ when the write "People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.". This motton matched well the good old RLC, but today, especially in GOV, there is unfortunately very little of real life left. In GOV, there are girls who literally stick their genitals into the camera for hours. This is completely unrealistic and is another sign of how bad the quality of RLC has become. The girls would never do that if there were no cameras.

However, this is not the only problem with GOV. As I said, for many here it is quite obvious that the girls do not really live in these apartments. I think you can see that especially well in the fact that many of the girls there do not have a normal sexual life in front of the camera. The girls are there for months and absolutely nothing happens. This is completely unrealistic. Please do not forget that the girls are young, healthy and mostly good-looking. They have a sexual life. The reason that you don't see anything or almost nothing of this in GOV is that the girls don't really participate in the project.

Again, I don't think the view into the private life of the girls is a bonus, this is the content that RLC intended. Important would be, that RLC also has girls in the cast, who really participate according to their motto and not just wait for the time to pass and then collect the money without really participating.

* I updated it.

and also "People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time zone you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.". And this doesn't mean they failed to change their motto, they are providing what they state, sometimes with better or worse choices. And I don't see them lying since they are precisely showing "the private life of other people".

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

* I updated it.

and also "People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time zone you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.". And this doesn't mean they failed to change their motto, they are providing what they state, sometimes with better or worse choices.

I think, You're fooling yourself. It is a pity that you simply ignore my arguments. It is very important that when the girls' self-censorship goes so far that you can no longer speak of a private life, we should no longer speak of a private life. Sex is really a good indicator, because it is really something private that you would not see otherwise. The fact that many girls in GOV never become sexually active there, or don't even masturbate, is quite clearly a sign that they don't really participate. It doesn't help if they read a book as an alternative. 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think, You're fooling yourself. It is a pity that you simply ignore my arguments. It is very important that when the girls' self-censorship goes so far that you can no longer speak of a private life, we should no longer speak of a private life. Sex is really a good indicator, because it is really something private that you would not see otherwise. The fact that many girls in GOV never become sexually active there, or don't even masturbate, is quite clearly a sign that they don't really participate. It doesn't help if they read a book as an alternative. 🤣

But again, you are contradicting yourself, because if they self-censor, it is their decision, since RLC doesn't have anything to do with their own decisions in their private lives, since as tey state themselves "There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.".

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Questo è esattamente il problema. RLC sta mentendo attraverso le sue stesse FAQ quando scrive "Le persone che vedi online non sono attori, sono persone reali che vivono la loro vita di routine in appartamenti dotati di videocamere. Non ci sono scenari, nessun operatore, montaggio video o censura - solo la vita 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 così com'è.". Questo motto corrispondeva bene al buon vecchio RLC, ma oggi, soprattutto in GOV, purtroppo è rimasta ben poca vita reale. In GOV, ci sono ragazze che infilano letteralmente i loro genitali nella telecamera per ore. Questo è completamente irrealistico ed è un altro segno di quanto sia diventata pessima la qualità di RLC. Le ragazze non lo farebbero mai se non ci fossero le telecamere.

Tuttavia, questo non è l'unico problema con GOV. Come ho detto, per molti qui è abbastanza ovvio che le ragazze non vivono davvero in questi appartamenti. Penso che tu possa vederlo particolarmente bene dal fatto che molte delle ragazze lì non hanno una vita sessuale normale davanti alla telecamera. Le ragazze sono lì da mesi e non succede assolutamente nulla. Questo è completamente irrealistico. Per favore, non dimenticare che le ragazze sono giovani, sane e per lo più belle. Hanno una vita sessuale. Il motivo per cui non vedi nulla o quasi nulla di tutto ciò in GOV è che le ragazze non partecipano realmente al progetto.

Ancora una volta, non penso che la vista sulla vita privata delle ragazze sia un bonus, questo è il contenuto che intendeva RLC. Importante sarebbe che RLC abbia anche ragazze nel cast, che partecipano davvero secondo il loro motto e non si limitano ad aspettare che passi il tempo per poi riscuotere i soldi senza partecipare realmente.

Il fatto che le ragazze hanno costantemente la figa davanti le telecamere o che fanno spettacoli, non significa che RLC sta' mentendo sulla vita privata, gli spettacoli sono iniziati principalmente dall'apertura di B2 e si sono succeduti con gli appartamenti che hanno aperto in seguito, l'errore e' che RLC permette agli inquilini di leggere Cc, e di conseguenza si fanno influenzare da cio' che viene scritto.  Quando iniziarono a fare lo spettacolo dove facevano finta di leccarsi la figa, o in B4 con le masturbazioni collettive... tutte cose che aumentavano le visualizzazioni e di conseguenza i soldi. A quel punto, le ragazze hanno iniziato ad approfittare di questo. 

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But again, you are contradicting yourself, because if they self-censor, it is their decision, since RLC doesn't have anything to do with their own decisions in their private lives, since as tey state themselves "There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.".

Now I understand your logic failure. 🙂 Of course, everyone has the right to keep their private life private. The best way to do this is not to move into an apartment that is full of cameras that are broadcast to the internet. 🤣

Again. Please, keep in mind, the concept of RLC is to show the private life of the residents. If the girls hide their private lives (especially their sex lives) from the cameras, the girls and therefore RLC are not following the motto: "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE". The right decision now would be for the girls to leave the project, in which they are not really participating anyway. Again: RLC should look for girls who really want to participate in the project.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mauri said:

The fact that the girls constantly have their pussy in front of the cameras or that they do shows, does not mean that RLC is lying about their private life, the shows started mainly from the opening of B2 and followed with the apartments that opened later, the mistake is that RLC allows the tenants to read Cc, and consequently they are influenced by what is written.  When they started doing the show where they pretended to lick their pussy, or in B4 with the collective masturbations... all things that increased views and consequently money. At that point, the girls started to take advantage of that.

Shows are the opposite of real life. If the girls want to act like they are in chaturbate, they should just go to chaturbate. Especially the pseudo lesbian shows are really just stupid. Please do not forget that RLC has already lost many of its spectators. The content has become really bad, because reality is missing.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now I understand your logic failure. 🙂 Of course, everyone has the right to keep their private life private. The best way to do this is not to move into an apartment that is full of cameras that are broadcast to the internet. 🤣

Again. Please, keep in mind, the concept of RLC is to show the private life of the residents. If the girls hide their private lives (especially their sex lives) from the cameras, the girls and therefore RLC are not following the motto: "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE". The right decision now would be for the girls to leave the project, in which they are not really participating anyway. Again: RLC should look for girls who really want to participate in the project.

Let's just agree to disagree. End of argumentation.

Ora capisco il tuo fallimento logico. 🙂 Naturalmente, ognuno ha il diritto di mantenere privata la propria vita privata. Il modo migliore per farlo è non trasferirsi in un appartamento pieno di telecamere trasmesse su Internet. 🤣

Ancora. Per favore, tieni presente che il concetto di RLC è mostrare la vita privata dei residenti. Se le ragazze nascondono la loro vita privata (soprattutto sessuale) alle telecamere, le ragazze e quindi RLC non seguono il motto: "LA VITA PRIVATA DELLE ALTRE PERSONE". La decisione giusta ora sarebbe che le ragazze lascino il progetto, a cui comunque non stanno davvero partecipando. Ancora una volta: RLC dovrebbe cercare ragazze che vogliono davvero partecipare al progetto.

Ancora una volta e' soltanto il sesso che volete guardare, e' solo questo il vostro concetto di vita privata.  Perche' mi sembra che di vita privata ne mostrano abbastanza. Anche se avessero ospiti vi lamentereste comunque se poi non scopano.

Gli spettacoli sono l'opposto della vita reale. Se le ragazze vogliono comportarsi come se fossero in chaturbate, dovrebbero semplicemente andare in chaturbate. Soprattutto gli spettacoli pseudo lesbici sono davvero stupidi. Per favore, non dimenticare che RLC ha già perso molti dei suoi spettatori. Il contenuto è diventato davvero pessimo, perché manca la realtà.

Non credo che gli spettacoli siano opera di RLC, ma delle ragazze che se ne approfittano, 

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Again it's only sex you want to look at, that's all your concept of private life.  Because it seems to me that they show enough private life. Even if they had guests you would still complain if they don't get laid.

I did not say that, rather I think that the GOV concept is bad also for other reasons than the unrealistic sex life in relation to real life. However, sex life is a really good indicator because it is something that is definitely part of private life and not something that happens in private life as well as in public life, like reading a book, for example.