B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

Just now, poncherello said:

Tweety is fine with Holly, they compensate each other. True, Tweety would be fine alone, she is joyful, cute, sociable but she has a special intimate relationship with Holly who is her point of reference. Separating them would make two people unhappy. 

I still saw - for my preferences of course - the real Tweety when she had argued and wasn’t in good terms with Holly for a week and more .That Tweety was fantastic for me ..

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree totally ..And although I would like for Karol to quit and live finally with her guy and the dog , i get “ terrified “ with the idea who would inhabit Karol’s room ..I think only Tweety  could be a perfect candidate to have a room by her own in this apartment , all Ukrainians then 😇

The sisters should get separated rooms.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so no obligations, just have their name on the list and they get paid

You just answered yourself. Since they aren't obligated to do anything forcedly, people don't have to keep demanding them stuff and complaining if they don't do it when people want.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

You just answered yourself. Since they aren't obligated to do anything, people don't have to keep demanding them stuff and complaining if they don't do it when people want.

i would have thought being on cam would be an obligation seeing what the tagline is

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You just answered yourself. Since they aren't obligated to do anything, people don't have to keep demanding them stuff and complaining if they don't do it when people want.

Still ..imagine if all girls were like Esmi ( not looks , activities 😁 )  , I don’t think that many people would pay for a site like RLC . It is all needed , but as I have said , these two sisters currently are a special occasion . I think we can say much more and criticize better when this stupid war finishes and maybe the girls have calmed their minds .

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi went to the couch.

Stay Calm The Office GIF

She could still not have the pillow at this position .. i am sorry , but this couch camera angle belongs to Ulyana and Marlene 😂🤣😂🤣