B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For example , this is when we disagree .At least Esmi and her sister are real and genuine , do you honestly compare the mood they bring and the voyeur’s  expect the unexpected than the repeated let’s say and count now .. Loraine , Kristy , Alana , Radislava ..Esmi might never show anything  but B1 works great with her as a tenant for what we see at least from Karol and Marlene ..Imagine having Mila or Loraine or Radislava in B1 with Marlene being there for example or Karol ..

These four (Karol, Marlene and the sisters) give a great and natural atmosphere in B1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tornare in Ucraina?...Sì, vero... 😒

I don't mean in Ukraine but I can't think that RLC hosts refugees who are refugees. She has to wake up in spite of all those who appreciate her. Yesterday I did an account of Esmi's nudes, go read it and I'm talking about nudes, not performances or bates

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ad esempio, questo è il momento in cui non siamo d'accordo. Almeno Esmi e sua sorella sono reali e genuine, confrontate onestamente l'umore che portano e il voyeur si aspetta l'inaspettato rispetto al ripetuto diciamo e contiamo ora .. Loraine, Kristy, Alana, Radislava ..Esmi potrebbe non mostrare mai nulla, ma B1 funziona benissimo con lei come inquilino per quello che vediamo almeno da Karol e Marlene ..Immagina di avere Mila o Loraine o Radislava in B1 con Marlene che è lì per esempio o Karol ..

I certainly have limits, I think differently. I like Esmi, she has a body that comes close to my ideals of slightly swollen breasts but she doesn't seem particularly connected with the others. I think so

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I certainly have limits, I think differently. I like Esmi, she has a body that comes close to my ideals of slightly swollen breasts but she doesn't seem particularly connected with the others. I think so

You should pay more attention then.

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't mean in Ukraine but I can't think that RLC hosts refugees who are refugees. She has to wake up in spite of all those who appreciate her. Yesterday I did an account of Esmi's nudes, go read it and I'm talking about nudes, not performances or bates

She has nothing. I like how people all the time demand them to do stuff like 24/7 that they aren't obligated to do, which they can do (and do) naturally.

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

These four (Karol, Marlene and the sisters) give a great and natural atmosphere in B1

I agree totally ..And although I would like for Karol to quit and live finally with her guy and the dog , i get “ terrified “ with the idea who would inhabit Karol’s room ..I think only Tweety  could be a perfect candidate to have a room by her own in this apartment , all Ukrainians then 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sono totalmente d'accordo ..E anche se vorrei che Karol si licenziasse e vivesse finalmente con il suo ragazzo e il cane, sono "terrorizzata" dall'idea di chi potrebbe abitare nella stanza di Karol ..Penso che solo Titti potrebbe essere un candidato perfetto per avere una stanza tutta per sé in questo appartamento, tutti ucraini allora 😇

Tweety is fine with Holly, they compensate each other. True, Tweety would be fine alone, she is joyful, cute, sociable but she has a special intimate relationship with Holly who is her point of reference. Separating them would make two people unhappy. 

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

As we have said ( without any proof though ) , it is believed that Esmi has been brought there as kind of RLC gesture hosting a girl who flew out of Ukraine when the war started , like this they helped also the psychology of her sister Zabava who - in my opinion - it was the same type and approach girl like Marlene ( just more shy I think ) when she joined . Esmi brings the balance needed , she’s the big sister , she has no problem with Marlene’s adventures in the apartment , I think if she ever does anything on cameras , the whole posting about her will change   and she will start be praised but the doubters .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sono totalmente d'accordo ..E anche se vorrei che Karol si licenziasse e vivesse finalmente con il suo ragazzo e il cane, sono "terrorizzata" dall'idea di chi potrebbe abitare nella stanza di Karol ..Penso che solo Titti potrebbe essere un candidato perfetto per avere una stanza tutta per sé in questo appartamento, tutti ucraini allora 😇

As you can see, we also disagree here