B1 - General Topic 2022 #14 (April)

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC needs 3-4 “Marlenes” , the pure definition of GOV …Girls that arrive in Barcelona to do exactly this , be on holidays , staying in apartments with cameras and get paid for it . Girls that are smiley , full of energy , they go out , they dance , they sing , they don’t hide , they choose the moments to enjoy themselves . 

Marlene proved today how to handle without panic and with genuine reactions the reasonable “problems” of camera exposure , she easily explained  to her guy that he shouldn’t talk about it and calmed him down and she promised she will explain him .You see her reaction and you can compare it with other “ divas “ who can’t even persuade people appear in their apartments due to the shame confessing this to others while they are camera obsessed with themselves .

Marlene shows after a very long time what means to respect the viewers and at the same time living and enjoying your life . For anyone who knows how the holidays times work when you are single , what means fun and most of all what I think most of the RLC subscribers wish to watch , Marlene is the best example . It would only take one(1) “  Marlene”  kind of girl either in B2 and B4 so as this could be the unpredictable and unexpected RLC that many times is great to watch . 

I hope the girl stays for a very very long time , her communication abilities , her social skills and of course her super horny performances , a girl that fully enjoys her time , even more , a girl that seems to avoid the Russian speaking community as we saw her with two different lovers who aren’t of the Russian / Ukrainian community , it opens the doors to more people to be introduced .Locals are desperately needed , what better than the guy we saw speak to his friends about “ volcano angel Marlene “ and we can see also others approaching the single RLC girls who wish also to have fun like her - and they are many at the moment - .

Well done Marlene , the best current example of GOV and maybe the best newcomer apprising after Tesla and Eilan .  

I always ask myself how they tell about the cameras to their hookups. I have a theory in my head that it will be very difficult to Esmi explain this situation  to a guy, specially if she's in love if him.

To me she doesn't look like the kind of girl  who is...this open about being a exhibitionist. This is the reason why I'm so exited to watch her bringing him over.

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC ha bisogno di 3-4 "Marlenes", la pura definizione di GOV ... Ragazze che arrivano a Barcellona per fare esattamente questo, essere in vacanza, stare in appartamenti con telecamere e farsi pagare per questo. Ragazze sorridenti, piene di energia, escono, ballano, cantano, non si nascondono, scelgono i momenti per divertirsi. 

Marlene ha dimostrato oggi come gestire senza panico e con reazioni sincere i ragionevoli "problemi" dell'esposizione della fotocamera, ha spiegato facilmente al suo ragazzo che non dovrebbe parlarne e lo ha calmato e ha promesso che glielo spiegherà. La vedi reazione e puoi confrontarlo con altre “dive” che non riescono nemmeno a convincere le persone ad apparire nei loro appartamenti per la vergogna di confessare questo agli altri mentre sono ossessionati dalla telecamera.

Marlene mostra dopo molto tempo cosa significa rispettare gli spettatori e allo stesso tempo vivere e godersi la vita. Per chiunque sappia come funzionano le vacanze quando sei single, cosa significa divertimento e soprattutto cosa penso che la maggior parte degli abbonati RLC desideri guardare, Marlene è il miglior esempio. Ci vorrebbe solo un (1) tipo di ragazza "Marlene" in B2 e B4, quindi questo potrebbe essere l'RLC imprevedibile e inaspettato che molte volte è bello guardare. 

Spero che la ragazza rimanga per molto, molto tempo, le sue capacità comunicative, le sue abilità sociali e, naturalmente, le sue esibizioni super eccitate, una ragazza che si gode appieno il suo tempo, ancora di più, una ragazza che sembra evitare la comunità di lingua russa come noi l'ho vista con due amanti diversi che non appartengono alla comunità russo / ucraina , apre le porte a più persone da presentare . La gente del posto ha un disperato bisogno , cosa c'è di meglio del ragazzo che abbiamo visto parlare con i suoi amici di " angelo del vulcano Marlene " e ne vediamo anche altre che si avvicinano alle ragazze single RLC che desiderano divertirsi anche loro come lei - e sono tante in questo momento -.

Brava Marlene, il miglior esempio attuale di GOV e forse il miglior nuovo arrivato dopo Tesla ed Eilan.  

Non fa' un cazzo dalla mattina alla sera, sta' tutto il giorno davanti al cellurare proprio come tutte le altre ragazze di cui ti lamenti, ma brava Marlene solo perche' scopa davanti le telecamere, la maggior parte dei membri vuole vedere questo, come al solito parli a nome di tutti. Rlc le paga per questo, per scopare, complimenti Marlene!!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2140 Karol home and showed something on her phone to Marlene, and she gave her a big hug

Could be that Karol read the posts about Marlene and her guy or that she saw the replays?

To me it looked like Karol was congratulating Marlene and not other way around.

The sisters get a lot of unwarranted stick here...For me B1 is the most enjoyable apt to watch...I like the dynamics...all the girls get along really well, act genuinely and no shit shows...anyone wanting that, tune into B4, B2 (with Radi there) or VHTV...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4