Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She needs to grow some hair down there and look like a woman should.  She's not 11 or 12 anymore where one has barely sprouted their first pubes.

hairy GIF

Dude, most of us come from the days of those burning bushes. Quite honestly, I not only expect her to be shaved, she would expect me to be shaved. I do not need to wade through a jungle to get to that thing and she shouldn't have to either.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, jugghead said :

Dude, most of us come from the days of those burning buses. Quite honestly, I not only expect her to be shaved, she would expect me to be shaved. I do not need to wade through a jungle to get to that thing and she shouldn't have to either.

Jugg's !! What Leora grew was hardly a "jungle" by anyone's stretch of the imagination mate. ( And there are some folks on this forum at times who possess extremely fertile imaginations ) It was more for decorative purposes, and never obstructed but if anything enhanced that part of her body.

She must also have liked it, otherwise she wouldn't have grown nurtured and kept it for extended periods of time would she?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Jugg's !! What Leora grew was hardly a "jungle" by anyone's stretch of the imagination mate. ( And there are some folks on this forum at times who possess extremely fertile imaginations ) It was more for decorative purposes, and never obstructed but if anything enhanced that part of her body.

She must also have liked it, otherwise she wouldn't have grown nurtured and kept it for extended periods of time would she?

I wonder what she would look like with a beard and moustache to match and then have a full set.

Magic Box Greatest Showman Style The Bearded Lady Wig and Beard Kit :  Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder what she would look like with a beard and moustache to match and then have a full set.

Magic Box Greatest Showman Style The Bearded Lady Wig and Beard Kit :  Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

A fine example of " The fertile imaginations of some forum members at times " aptly demonstrated, as referred to in my original answer to Jugg's 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Really !! Sorry, but at the risk of offending you, I think you are talking bullshit.

Jimbo,

5/29/2020 marco7589 said Leora "said to Malia that she was going out to get screwed"

Of course, I don't speak the language. Anyway that was my basis for the comment.  Others followed corroborating it but I don't have the time to go back and cherry pick each comment. I was basing the comment off what the forum said.  It was around the time Denis made a move on Malia.

Max

• Confused 2