Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nothing intentional.  You can't please everyone.

(Dude, you gotta be hung the amount you stretch the monster bating.)

It's OK Max I have 2 casters on it it don't touch the floor like my uncle John holmes

59 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Why ? Can you please be so kind and tell me if the events of my post haven’t been exactly as I wrote them ? Wasn’t it posted here multiple times that it was like that ? Were is it then the bullshit about the post ? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder why so late at night to have a chat I suppose there is a logical reason.

She called Leora first as the girl clearly wanted to speak about something bothering her, what has time got to do with anything??

How come even now, the simplest situations have to raise eyebrows?

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Quick and simple, she has gone to speak privately to the salon girl who was having the personal problem last week again. That's all. 

Thanks.  I can only see, and before the call as last night she's been lost in thought.  Just now getting into bed you can see the gears turning. Hope things work out for her. Perhaps now that things are getting close she's analyzing whether it will be as good as she hopes. She certainly has a lot on her plate, maybe more than at any other time in her life.

Good luck to her

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks.  I can only see, and before the call as last night she's been lost in thought.  Just now getting into bed you can see the gears turning. Hope things work out for her. Perhaps now that things are getting close she's analyzing whether it will be as good as she hopes. She certainly has a lot on her plate, maybe more than at any other time in her life.

Good luck to her

It's the girl who had the problem and wanted to speak to Leora about it, not the other way round. 

One of the simplest things ever yet still some ambiguity has been found. Lord above!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6