Leora - Home Activities (2022) #47

Pete1960

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

Hi, everyone
Things are moving!
Leora spoke to Paul this morning and said she just needed to buy a table and chair for him to work.
It's very interesting how it develops...

I just wonder where Leora can put this table. In the living room it seems to me that there is enough stuff in the way but it is also the only place where in theory she can put the table, the guest rooms seem small to me and if Leora does as in the second apartment it is likely that she will keep her things there. The master bedroom seems small to me for a table or desk. 

However, this is significant news. Leora thinks seriously about wanting Paul to stay there in Prague.

• Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je me demande simplement où Leora peut mettre ce tableau. Dans le salon il me semble qu’il y a assez de choses sur le chemin mais c’est aussi le seul endroit où en théorie elle peut mettre la table, les chambres d’hôtes me semblent petites et si Leora fait comme dans le deuxième appartement il est probable qu’elle y gardera ses affaires. La chambre principale me semble petite pour une table ou un bureau.

Cependant, il s’agit d’une nouvelle importante. Leora pense précisément à vouloir que Paul y reste à Prague.

Je ne sais pas si j’ai bien entendu ce matin elle a dit à Paul qu’une fille était intéressée par le canapé de la chambre de Malia et il pourrait faire son atelier

Mais je ne suis pas sûr d’avoir bien compris

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I just wonder where Leora can put this table. In the living room it seems to me that there is enough stuff in the way but it is also the only place where in theory she can put the table, the guest rooms seem small to me and if Leora does as in the second apartment it is likely that she will keep her things there. The master bedroom seems small to me for a table or desk. 

However, this is significant news. Leora thinks seriously about wanting Paul to stay there in Prague.

I realise there is no definite date as yet for Pauls arrival but I would think he would be wise to make his move before May 9.

This date is the " Victory against Germany " celebration day and also the day that Putin has said he will take Kiev, he is being ambitious I think, but as some reports are stating this morning he could well mark the day with some kind of anti West rhetoric, and in all probability choose that day to announce he is going to mobilise all of Russia's reservists for a final push to try and cover his embarrassing failure to have finished the Ukrainian's off by now. 

Hopefully Paul does not qualify any longer as a reservist. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Je ne sais pas si j’ai bien entendu ce matin elle a dit à Paul qu’une fille était intéressée par le canapé de la chambre de Malia et il pourrait faire son atelier

Ah, interesting. Too bad she wants to sell the sofa bed, It can always be comfortable for some visitors or for some of her future shows there in the guest room.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She is distraught about something !! Just gone out sobbing.

It was about dogs to be poisoned.
Maybe the animals from the shelter, but I couldn't understand exactly.

She called paul, told him and went out crying

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1