Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

Although her supporters have claimed that Leora's chat partners can only see her face, I have seen her flash her goods while on video chat with others.  I don't recall ever seeing her flash her body to him before.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, philo said:

Although her supporters have claimed that Leora's chat partners can only see her face, I have seen her flash her goods while on video chat with others.  I don't recall ever seeing her flash her body to him before.

I'm a supporter as you like to call her followers, and I've never made such a comment, so i suggest you stop making things up trying to be superior, be cause all you are doing is make yourself look like a clown, and he'll have seen her naked many a time

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

I'm a supporter as you like to call her followers, and I've never made such a comment, so i suggest you stop making things up trying to be superior, be cause all you are doing is make yourself look like a clown, and he'll have seen her naked many a time

Remember 7th Nov 2020? 😉

• Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Who was the denis or Paul 

It was for Paul. A 'complete' gift, whereas for D it was in the dark and impossible to know what could be seen on the other side. The proverbial 'Clutching at straws'.

Plus there are all the other times she has shown her bits to Paul, plus pics she has taken for him, plus vids she has made for him.....

• Upvote 7