Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

7 minutes ago, taxio said:

yo creo que hay algo que la agobia, algo que le preocupa

I'm guessing along with worrying about her friends,

1. what could go wrong 

2. is this really what she wants?/will it work out?

3 years is a long time to change people.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, taxio said:

that will be what worries her, the three years that have passed

Today  the main worry is the dogs in the shelter ,  4 dogs were poisoned on purpose , the poison was scattered through the fences, i believe this is the 2nd time someone has tried to harm the dogs. (kunts)  luckily they didn't get to the 7 other dogs , as mentioned by Slipper  the vets say they will be alright and gave them all medication to fight it. She has asked for frequent updates on their health. 

• Thanks 11

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

She bated in the triangular bath tub with Paul in the other room early on.  The video has been posed in CamCamps and has been on the sites. She was pretty shy about it and didn't cum as hard as she does now with less inhibitions. Paul seemed to not be too pleased she did, but I'm going off body language.

What year was this? I know my memory is shit but I don't remember a triangular tub in their first apartment. 

12 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Today  the main worry is the dogs in the shelter ,  4 dogs were poisoned on purpose , the poison was scattered through the fences, i believe this is the 2nd time someone has tried to harm the dogs. (kunts)  luckily they didn't get to the 7 other dogs , as mentioned by Slipper  the vets say they will be alright and gave them all medication to fight it. She has asked for frequent updates on their health. 

Thank you.  The fact that people do that to animals really pisses me off. The Chinese beat dogs and cook them alive, dump live cows and horses out of dump trucks amongst well fed tigers and lions  to torture for tourists in buses. They kill pets by govt decree, just beat a bunch of pet dogs to death in the last month 'to prevent covid".  The videos are on YouTube if you can stand it.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

China is last. Waaay last.

• Thanks 1

ood Morning  

good night 

great saturday to all
good weekend

30/04/2022  30/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What year was this? I know my memory is shit but I don't remember a triangular tub in their first apartment. 

By triangular I think he was referring to the " corner bath "😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3