Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

good night Leora Have a great happy night with koala and paul on phone and Skype 

Good weekend

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 😴 💤

Good night and good morning to all 

Great weekend with family and friends 

Thank you so much it was a great day 

See you tomorrow 

sleepy cat GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I would like this intelligent and beautiful woman to move on with her life.

I have enjoyed watching her for more than 8 years and while I don't watch much these days, Leora will always be remembered as the one who brought me to RLC. I have watched her sexual maturity over the years. For those not on RLC as long, she was always an exhibitionist, but not sexually knowledgeable. She only pleased Paul and he was unable to please her for many different reasons. I think it was almost a year on camera before she attempted her first masturbation session. She was sitting in the computer desk chair. 

Whatever she decides to do, I sincerely wish her success and thank her for all the beautiful memories. Love to you Leora. 

• Upvote 1

OT, just watching footage of Paul McCartney's first night show last night, doing a video duet with John Lennon (Not like him to use Lennon for his advantage.....🙄). Anyway, he cannot sing anymore - There's no voice left. But then again he IS a couple of months shy of 80. Maybe its' time to pack it in.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I would like this intelligent and beautiful woman to move on with her life.

I have enjoyed watching her for more than 8 years and while I don't watch much these days, Leora will always be remembered as the one who brought me to RLC. I have watched her sexual maturity over the years. For those not on RLC as long, she was always an exhibitionist, but not sexually knowledgeable. She only pleased Paul and he was unable to please her for many different reasons. I think it was almost a year on camera before she attempted her first masturbation session. She was sitting in the computer desk chair. 

Whatever she decides to do, I sincerely wish her success and thank her for all the beautiful memories. Love to you Leora. 

She bated in the triangular bath tub with Paul in the other room early on.  The video has been posed in CamCamps and has been on the sites. She was pretty shy about it and didn't cum as hard as she does now with less inhibitions. Paul seemed to not be too pleased she did, but I'm going off body language.

• Confused 1