Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Looking stunning on cam 8 Leora them lights on the headboard are awesome

A slight regret in that she only recently got them, wouldn't have minded seeing a massage done in such lighting, may have added a bit extra to it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A slight regret in that she only recently got them, wouldn't have minded seeing a massage done in such lighting, may have added a bit extra to it!

Paul can do a massage also once he don't block cam 8 with his ass

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

Looking stunning on cam 8 Leora them lights on the headboard are awesome

I totally agree with the lighting factor. But, if I am not mistaken, the headboard is vinyl covered. I have a concern though, not knowing the melting point of the vinyl, in relationship of the sustained temperature of that type of lightbulb. As the assembly was designed to be held by the suction cups on the back of the lamp body. 

Not supported by the bulbs. I see a possibility of a damaged headboard, and an unfavorable aroma developing. 

• Upvote 3

I can't read her mind (i'm not that good!) But all she needs to think, is every morning when she wakes, is another day closer to the family back together. 

I don't know when (still), but to be honest, there's every chance that we could actually now be into single figures....

• Upvote 8

39 minutes ago, scutus said:

I totally agree with the lighting factor. But, if I am not mistaken, the headboard is vinyl covered. I have a concern though, not knowing the melting point of the vinyl, in relationship of the sustained temperature of that type of lightbulb. As the assembly was designed to be held by the suction cups on the back of the lamp body. 

Not supported by the bulbs. I see a possibility of a damaged headboard, and an unfavorable aroma developing. 

Ideally they should be on the wall again will the suction cups hold also if there Led might not be substantial heat to cause damage

I guess Leora took them off the mirror cause  Paul would be taller than the lights . On his last visit I noticed hes above the

3 divider on the mirror while Leora is well below hence The Little One

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can't read her mind (i'm not that good!) But all she needs to think, is every morning when she wakes, is another day closer to the family back together. 

I don't know when (still), but to be honest, there's every chance that we could actually now be into single figures....

"Family"..."Commitment".  She and Paul, IF they are committed why not get married?

People that live together might as well be married.  I know people that (idiotically) had kids together, bought houses together and shared bank accounts that weren't "married".  WTF, over.  A court will rule as if they were.  Why not thrown in the towel and go whole hog "in"?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can't answer that, as I'm neither Paul or Leora. 

Just being rational, SG

Who (in there right mind) would expect to build a successful future with a "shack-job"?

Commitment means diving in and going full Monty. Today people expect to fuck and have one foot in a relationship and somehow have it work out.

Ladies: IF the man won't marry you he wants to fuck you without commitment and be able to walk away. Fathers and mother raising a "family" are a family.  Everything else is fuck-buddies.

• Confused 2