Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

11 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

"Family"..."Commitment".  She and Paul, IF they are committed why not get married?

People that live together might as well be married.  I know people that (idiotically) had kids together, bought houses together and shared bank accounts that weren't "married".  WTF, over.  A court will rule as if they were.  Why not thrown in the towel and go whole hog "in"?

To quote an old English colloquialism " What a load of old bollocks " !

My parents were never married and it made no difference to my family life whatsoever.

I saw in my childhood married couples who despised each other, yet in those days could not escape the shackles of marriage because of the puritanical outlook and the so called " Holy Sacraments " of marriage, and ended up despising each other, and because of thier loathing toward each other the children suffered sometimes irreversible psychological damage, whilst other families who's parents didn't for whatever reason see the point of marriage enjoyed a stable and loving upbringing, as the parents committed themselves to each other because they wanted to on a daily basis, not because of a piece of paper.

How many young people in the 50s and 60s had to get married because the girl became pregnant, and because it was the "decent thing to do" in those days to prevent bringing shame on the girl.....Some of those marriages were fortunate to survive but many more failed and the child of that union was in many cases loathed by the father, because it had committed him to a lifetime of " misery " in a relationship where he didn't mind originally having sex with the woman but never would have chose her as a lifetime partner.

I am a bastard through birth and have enjoyed a varied and very good life with a wonderful family, many of you are bastards but self made men who's  birth had nothing to do with what you have become.  

Always nice to start the week on a positive note ! 😉

• Upvote 10

yesterday was a great day 

Afternoon 

Leora On the porch on the phone and drinking tea 

In the living room doing gymnastics 

With black panties and white shirt 

Take a bath 

In bed In sexy white pajamas 

On SMS phone and tablet 

Masturbation with Mr black 

22:40 

In the kitchen eating and on Skype with Paul 

To sleep 

Beautiful girl 😍

• Thanks 1

il y a 52 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Léora au téléphone SMS

Bonjour

Désolé Pulo je n’étais pas devant mon ordinateur

j’étais à passer mon karcher sur ma terrasse

Bons appétits a tous

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, scutus said:

I can tell that you have not done sustained twelve hour turn arounds. Seven days a week. 

She can stay up as late as she wants. Because she can sleep in as long as she wants. She is on her own time clock. 

Your IF'S do not count !!   Nor has she read the Max Ragnar's book of guidelines, without exceptions, or deviations, on how to live ones life.  😁

Scutus,

I've done 2 72 hour shifts, many 14-16 hour days and a 3 month period scheduled @ 12 hours days 6 days a week/8-10 on Sunday.  Retirement is now MUCH appreciated.

• Confused 1