Leora - Home Activities (2022) #48

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Landing strip verified Cam 10   Very clear tonight

Roger control coming into land under carriage down reverse throttle BOOM  landed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul, if that's you having a piss really loud, thanks mate! 🥺

If it actually is, it might could be considered that he is 'taking the piss' from one place, and putting it in another place. Then again, I suppose it might could be considered that he is rather 'letting the piss' go instead. 😂

• Haha 4

Well, she has just shown that having the theatrical lights on the headboard won't cause any harm, after they've been on for quite some time, she moved them by picking it up and holding it bulb 'On' i.e the blub in her palm, and clearly there is no heat coming off them. So they must be ok there.

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, she has just shown that having the theatrical lights on the headboard won't cause any harm, after they've been on for quite some time, she moved them by picking it up and holding it bulb 'On' i.e the blub in her palm, and clearly there is no heat coming off them. So they must be ok there.

They are LED.

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m not sure if he can still connect to WhatsApp, They are OK with the iPad on Skype still, but as for others ???

I am able to connect to Russian girls on Whatsapp.

• Upvote 1

good Morning  

good night 

great tuesday everyone
good work

03/05/2022  03/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 2