B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Hope her sister can be too.

I see her melancholic. It became evident when she listened to classical music on Sunday. I think the listen to Latin music to lift her mood, but effect soon fades away.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I see her melancholic. It became evident when she listened to classical music on Sunday. I think the listen to Latin music to lift her mood, but effect soon fades away.

Yeah, she was listening to latin music before leaving this afternoon, after listening to the classical music yesterday. That might be why she was also drinking. She should try to have more fun with the others, as she did in B6, and dance to ward off the bad energies. Hope these bad things go away soon.

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi has something personal going on. IIRC the day that Zaba was getting ready for her date and Esmi was changing the bed sheets she had a phonecall that made her sad. I think it was also a personal one since Zaba wasn't affected by it and didn't participated on the call.

RLC told her to start packing

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

and that she will have to get a job where she has to work

I don't think that's her case. It seems like she's a illustrator and she still draw on her iPad. She doesn't look like a bum like many others in this project. (I would say 90% of them)

58 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that's her case. It seems like she's a illustrator and she still draw on her iPad. She doesn't look like a bum like many others in this project. (I would say 90% of them)

Most of these 90% just left! At least some of them provided some entertainment unlike these 2 do nothing sisters 

• Upvote 1