B1 - General Topic 2022 #17 (May)

it's bad news for any fans of karol if she is hanging with nana 😂

say goodbye to her bate sessions 😂

she will be getting massages from nana uber guy if nana rejoins rlc 😂

• Haha 1

It is about time for the Most Klassy The  absolute classic Karol and the most  Magnificent Majestic Marlene to go to where few have dared to go before them. 

Karol this up to you and whether you are willing to take the rookie Malene to the to a place she has beer been before.... The top cam awaits your decisions. So do all //// we are waiting your decision.

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is about time for the Most Klassy The  absolute classic Karol and the most  Magnificent Majestic Marlene to go to where few have dared to go before them. 

Karol this up to you and whether you are willing to take the rookie Malene to the to a place she has beer been before.... The top cam awaits your decisions. So do all //// we are waiting your decision.

And there is the Snake Oil  Sister Esmi a complete and total waste of the voyeurs time to watch absolutely NOTHING  and I mean nothing at all !!!!

FAILURE and I mean without question a  FAILURE at the highest level for the voyeurs' who pay the bills for RLC.

image.jpeg.92730050bfb08e524e9a2d25c8f41e57.jpeg

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

And there is the Snake Oil  Sister Esmi a complete and total waste of the voyeurs time to watch absolutely NOTHING  and I mean nothing at all !!!!

FAILURE and I mean without question a  FAILURE at the highest level for the voyeurs' who pay the bills for RLC.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know it really sucks when you can stream much better content from netflix than that in which you pay for  RLC for free.... I would ask all the voyeurs what is wrong with this picture ??? WHY  pay for what you can get for free ???image.jpeg.e3276c801b02718afae8f4b02b1227a4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

image.jpeg.92730050bfb08e524e9a2d25c8f41e57.jpeg

If RLCs hold a tenant like Esmi they are simply cheating their subscribers

• Upvote 2