B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

3 minutes ago, emoemily said:

that smile at the end and the crying makes me wonder if they really do have a new apartment or if thats the end for them. 

Upthread, Fiora was seen taking items from the villa kitchen.  And too many loose and open bags to be leaving Spain.

• Like 1

Just now, poncherello said:

More than a smile it seemed like a threat to me, perhaps aimed at me because I asked RLC to send her out for the disrespect she showed by fucking in every corner of the house, inside and out. Until last night there were no exit signs: will it be my fault?

1...2... fioras gonna get you 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moules said:

In alto, si vede Fiora prendere oggetti dalla cucina della villa. E troppe borse sciolte e aperte per lasciare la Spagna.

I don't care if she leaves Spain, I just need to leave B4

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Bogdan clearly has a small truck, and used that to move Radi as well.

I do not know whether Harley's large suitcases went with U&O's suitcases earlier.  But Fiora had a lot of stuff!

So about two hours 35 minutes for a round trip between the villa and the new apartment.  Allowing 20-25 minutes to unload the truck on the first trip, the new apartment is one+hour driving distance from the villa on a Sunday evening.

ArtStation - A Very Big Truck

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

More than a smile it seemed like a threat to me, perhaps aimed at me because I asked RLC to send her out for the disrespect she showed by fucking in every corner of the house, inside and out. Until last night there were no exit signs: will it be my fault?

If you are reason for that, I must thank you

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1