B4 - General Topic 2022 #39 (May)

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

that smile at the end and the crying makes me wonder if they really do have a new apartment or if thats the end for them. 

With this mass exodus we'll see if she parts the red sea. 🙂 

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Radi left???😢

It's my opinion that Radi was forced out by RLC. It was said that a few days ago she wanted help hanging pictures, nobody plans on hanging pictures a few days before they are moving, and so I believe just a few days ago Radi had no idea she was moving, and the fact that she packed and moved so quickly would suggest she did not have a choice in the matter.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

More than a smile it seemed like a threat to me, perhaps aimed at me because I asked RLC to send her out for the disrespect she showed by fucking in every corner of the house, inside and out. Until last night there were no exit signs: will it be my fault?

Yes poncherello it's your fault. You are the one to blame, she knows it's you and may come after you. 🙂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why so many dislikes Fiora, I think she has been a great tenant. Now they will probably replace her with some old tenant like Megan, Olya or Diane sigh.

Fingers crossed. 🙂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why so many dislikes Fiora, I think she has been a great tenant. Now they will probably replace her with some old tenant like Megan, Olya or Diane sigh.

hope not

• Upvote 1