Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

32 minutes ago, scutus said:

And Robert E. Lee was your general. How do you like your Chitlins ?😁

I'll get back to Leora as the topic but factually Americans have been as brainwashed by the victor's history as the Russians (and British). The victors write the history.

"He who controls the past controls the future and he who controls the present controls the past." -George Orwell

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am probably the one to blame for wandering off subject with my remarks about next Mondays celebrations. 🙄

Well !!! Shame on you !  😉 But, your posts were at least referring to the Russian ideology, and how Leora thinks about the past, and present Russian leaders !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Well !!! Shame on you !  😉 But, your posts were at least referring to the Russian ideology, and how Leora thinks about the past, and present Russian leaders !

Agree  and this explains it

"If you grew up where they grew up, and you were taught what they were taught, you would believe what they believe" - Anon

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Do someone has any content of Donna (Donna & Steve) ? She was at Leora's place years ago

I know it's not the right topic, but I couldn't find theirs

They can be found in the "2019 archived apartments" near the bottom of the forums section.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Any pictures of Mark and Link in Leora's current apartment?  Always wondered.

You have proved yourself capable of quoting certain protagonists. If you are really concerned, it seems to me that you should also be capable of finding the " Archived apartments " again near the bottom of the " FORUMS" section. To search what is available. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

You have proved yourself capable of quoting certain protagonists. If you are really concerned, it seems to me that you should also be capable of finding the " Archived apartments " again near the bottom of the " FORUMS" section. To search what is available. 

That isn't what I asked.  I know and have read their forum stuff but I can not find a single photo of them in the apartment Leora is in.  That was my question. 

Just for snorts during my convalescence I've gone back and read the old forum posts and many in XCam as well.  That is how I learned Mark and Lina had the same apartment before Leora.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That isn't what I asked.  I know and have read their forum stuff but I can not find a single photo of them in the apartment Leora is in.  That was my question. 

Just for snorts during my convalescence I've gone back and read the old forum posts and many in XCam as well.  That is how I learned Mark and Lina had the same apartment before Leora.

This will be my last instructive post to you in this, the Leora's home activity thread. 1. If you are begging for pictures, this is the wrong location to find them !    2. Have you gone through the entire " attachments center  " ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4