Good Morning  

good night 

great sunday everyone
good weekend

08/05/2022 08/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wish she'd have gotten her finger on Zena's pussy.  Just an innocent girl.

Youre a vile pervert Max, thats why i like you, im a pervert myself! Zena seemed kinda shy. They needed more time to develop any kind of relationship. Is she due back at some point? Or did she go home for good?

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Youre a vile pervert Max, thats why i like you, im a pervert myself! Zena seemed kinda shy. They needed more time to develop any kind of relationship. Is she due back at some point? Or did she go home for good?

Hi Ash, good to see you again.

Zena, contrary to what some people imagined was never at the apartment to be moulded, coerced, or bribed into doing anything with Leora sexually. She was no more than a young woman who was going through a bad time and Leora as any friend would let her shack up at her place for a while....No strings attached, no ulterior motives, plain and simple friendship.

There were rumours she was coming back to Prague but it was not to Leora's place...In any case Paul and Eva will be joining Leora within the next couple of weeks or so so there will be no visitors staying for a while.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Hi Ash, good to see you again.

Zena, contrary to what some people imagined was never at the apartment to be moulded, coerced, or bribed into doing anything with Leora sexually. She was no more than a young woman who was going through a bad time and Leora as any friend would let her shack up at her place for a while....No strings attached, no ulterior motives, plain and simple friendship.

There were rumours she was coming back to Prague but it was not to Leora's place...In any case Paul and Eva will be joining Leora within the next couple of weeks or so so, there will be no visitors staying for a while.

At least that's the plan. Now it just has to come to fruition.  :biggrin:

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least that's the plan. Now it just has to come to fruition.  :biggrin:

I agree SC, but there is more chance of Paul arriving than there is of Leora and " Zeta" getting it on sexually...

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

i thought she was on her period. people were saying so yesterday or friday.

She is ! That's why she didn't insert the vibrator.

• Upvote 4