Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You should know that there is no one other than herself that would know something such as that Ash, particularly no one that occasionally participates in threads on this site since if she even had done so, it's probably not something she would mention out in the open that could get overheard by someone else.

Thx for that Nichplas, I really did mean in the o p en on rlc. Appreciate it and h op e all is well with you!

4 hours ago, curious101 said:

She has had sex with me, but she doesn't know it yet😉

Hey curious, she doesn't know it yet? When is she gonna find out. I'm dying to see reaction!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

You'll need to address the Russian speakers on that.  She did tell Malia she was "going out to get screwed" on one occasion.  I only know what I read and two views are strongly expressed.

Thx Max. I'd love to see her get a good old fashioned pounding by a hot man. I saw Paul give it to her with his bent cock, and it was pretty bad. He'd shoot his l I ad on her back or belly, get up and leave the room. Weird

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I would say after almost 3 years of being in Prague, someone out there has slipped her the bone at some point in time.

No doubt. Just masturbating day in and day out really must not be satisfying. I need Guy to " slip me his bone" regularly, or I'd be playing with myself all day

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Max. I'd love to see her get a good old fashioned pounding by a hot man. I saw Paul give it to her with his bent cock, and it was pretty bad. He'd shoot his l I ad on her back or belly, get up and leave the room. Weird

I wish she'd have gotten her finger on Zena's pussy.  Just an innocent girl.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No doubt. Just masturbating day in and day out really must not be satisfying. I need Guy to " slip me his bone" regularly, or I'd be playing with myself all day

You're killing me, Ash. 

• Haha 1