Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

This will be my last instructive post to you in this, the Leora's home activity thread. 1. If you are begging for pictures, this is the wrong location to find them !    2. Have you gone through the entire " attachments center  " ???

This pertains to Leora's apartment and the previous occupants. Where is the attachment center?

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

He was the fucking Anti Christ, but he did kick the free hospitals and care reforms into existence and made sure industry was more productive.

As for a diplomat he was sadly lacking, and if you had a different opinion to himself you were eliminated supposedly.

Yep, several million would attest to that, if they had stayed around. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

This will be my last instructive post to you in this, the Leora's home activity thread. 1. If you are begging for pictures, this is the wrong location to find them !    2. Have you gone through the entire " attachments center  " ???

They've been "Purged"   I wondered, perhaps you can answer, if Mark and Lina had the same furniture Leora does?

Thanks

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

This pertains to Leora's apartment and the previous occupants. Where is the attachment center?

I disagree. There is no mention of previous tenants in the title of this thread. Try opening the " HOME " page. In the blue bar you will see " Members Shop ". Click on the words " attachments center ". Directly below the words members shop !  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I disagree. There is no mention of previous tenants in the title of this thread. Try opening the " HOME " page. In the blue bar you will see " Members Shop ". Click on the words " attachments center ". Directly below the words members shop !  

Thanks

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Nothing says attachment center to click on

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nothing says attachment center to click on

I give up !!!!  I just now opened it.    Have StnCld explain it to you !!!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3