B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

The look on Nelly's face when the cameras came back online. 🙂 

Like the welcome orgies that used to happen every time a new girl arrived and B1 went UM

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sean_G said:

And even if he did, how does that affect you? Do you think he took away your chance of a fuck?

Doesn't affect me in the slightest calm yourself down before you blow a testicle. And no he didn't take any chances away from me because I wasn't in Barcelona last year. 🙂 

I just thought about who will replace Holly & Tweety in the master bedroom after they moved to separate rooms. 

The girl has to be one of the top two or three girls who participated in Barcelona the longest times because RLC moved Holly & tweety downstairs for her to move in. 

The only girl who I can think of is GINA. We will have to wait and see.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Nelly left the project many months ago. She only did some short visits.

Sorry, I think I read the inititial post with the replay wrong. It was evidently a joke. I did know Nelly left the project a long time ago. The whole question now seems to be is she still seeing Martina off-cam. Who knows ? I don't think anybody knows, not even the "translators"...it's all speculation without video proof in my opinion, but some don't agree with that I know.

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just thought about who will replace Holly & Tweety in the master bedroom after they moved to separate rooms. 

The girl has to be one of the top two or three girls who participated in Barcelona the longest times because RLC moved Holly & tweety downstairs for her to move in. 

The only girl who I can think of is GINA. We will have to wait and see.

Or are we getting Nelly and Bogdan for the summer?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3