B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Je te signale que les "expulsées" comme tu dis, portaient aussi des maillots de bain quand il y avait un homme à B4, je dis ça je dis rien 😀

In monokini all the same, and there were too few opportunities for them to be in the presence of men because they were fired too quickly. But out of respect for the other girls who dared not get naked outside at the same time, we can understand that they did not want to sow discord.

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

In monokini all the same, and there were too few opportunities for them to be in the presence of men because they were fired too quickly. But out of respect for the other girls who dared not get naked outside at the same time, we can understand that they did not want to sow discord.

On doit pas regarder la même chose dans ce cas car ta logique n'a aucun sens avec ce qu'on  a pu voir pendant plusieurs semaines voir mois 😀

Depuis plus d'un an d'abonnement, j'ai vraiment analysé la situation, et je suis toujours surpris et agacé par cette incohérence. J'ai découvert cette semaine Matvey et Eva en B6, et je dois avouer qu'eux seuls, ainsi que probablement Martina et son compagnon, sont les seules à mes yeux à être authentiques et naturelles.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Holly came to that room as a slightly shy and innocent girl. But she got her baptism there and was licked by Damira

👏🏻👏🏻 The legendary memories 😇👏🏻👏🏻

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Yet..by the sounds of some of your stories miss ASH... your boyfriend must be full out 'Born Again.'   love you as always 

Thx Mark, back at you. Yeah he's born again, especially when he's horny

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

No, I understand what you are saying

Holly, Tweety or Loraine sunbathed completely naked recently and they are always present at B4 

I find it completely crazy to say that it's because the girls were naked at B4 that they left RLC when it's just the right time to make changes 

and their story is not complete just yet... it all seemed too uneventful of a departure ???? perhaps there is something to another apt.??  

Nudity for eviction is like an oxymoron considering what RLC exhibitionism is for us voyeurs  to pay .. 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Mark, back at you. Yeah he's born again, especially when he's horny

I am sure it is ethereal level fun with you... enjoy !!

5 hours ago, corpslibre said:

It's still strange this new generation of "normal" girls, who live a "normal" life, who can't get naked to swim in a pool or sunbathe, because there is a MAN in the house. house but who spend their time masturbating in front of cameras... Weird, but it seems... NORMAL...

H&T naked by the pool??? In monokini okay, while two of the last expelled tanned naked on the table next door, rather!!

My parents had a pool when I was in my late teens and early twenties. We would turn off the pool light and swim naked in the pool. That really felt great and there was lots of "hanky panky" going on other than swimming. Now that seemed normal. Masturbating live on camera with thousands of viewers seems weird. If I was on rlc I'd have sex with my boyfriend on camera before I would masturbate, I had video of me masturbating and its just too weird!!

• Thanks 1