B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zara ha trovato il manuale RLC di Radi.

But maybe she doesn't know how to read well, she hasn't taken off her panties yetΒ  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Which is her original room when she first appeared on RLC in 2019.

I didn't know. I think I "met her" wen she was either in now Loraine's room or the Master. I remember one time Megan was in Loraine's.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't know. I think I "met her" wen she was either in now Loraine's room or the Master. I remember one time Megan was in Loraine's.

Β Holly came to that room as a slightly shy and innocent girl. But she got her baptism there and was licked by Damira

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

When Megan was the tenant in what is now Loraine's room, Holly was in the room that she's in now.Β  It would've been September / October 2020.Β  The master bedroom was closed for repairs at the time.Β  When the repairs were finished, Megan moved to the master, Holly moved to the one vacated by Megan (Loraine's), and Amy moved into Holly's.

This is the third time that Holly has been a tenant of that room.Β  She's been a tenant of every room in B4, including both beds in the twin bedroom.

• Thanks 1