B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

37 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

My parents had a pool when I was in my late teens and early twenties. We would turn off the pool light and swim naked in the pool. That really felt great and there was lots of "hanky panky" going on other than swimming. Now that seemed normal. Masturbating live on camera with thousands of viewers seems weird. If I was on rlc I'd have sex with my boyfriend on camera before I would masturbate, I had video of me masturbating and its just too weird!!

Stop it...  insane tease ... lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

CAM 20 BATHROOM PLEASE!!!!!!!

5h61.jpg Wipe Today Show GIFuca5.jpg

neag.jpgl1uy.jpg

It would be more effective sending a email to RLC's support. Yesterday I asked them to remove a dress that was covering cam 3-18 (Hall) and Loraine did it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, thinga69 a dit :

It would be more effective sending a email to RLC's support. Yesterday I asked them to remove a dress that was covering cam 3-18 (Hall) and Loraine did it.

I hope a girl will read it, otherwise we will have months with this camera full of stains!!😌

9 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I hope a girl will read it, otherwise we will have months with this camera full of stains!!😌

You aren't the first to complain about it. I think on Friday someone was the first to say it and no one dry it. 

• Like 1