B4 - General Topic 2022 #40 (May)

9 minutes ago, moules said:

When I suggested the return of the twins several days ago, another poster said that was unlikely, posting that one of the twins is in a relationship.  So unless one or both are willing to fuck on camera, unlikely they would return.

Elian and Tesla?  Sara?

the new occupant or occupants of the penthouse need to liven up B-4, from a viewing audience standpoint.  At about 1400 today, the two top cams were `Masha in the kitchen, and one of Masha's cats in the bathtub. E&M were asleep.  No other Barcelona participant could be seen, except for the B-4 cat in the backyard, so, to be fair, there was a Barcelona pussy on-view.

Last year one of the Twins had a BF and came quite frequently, nothing happened. Just some massage and one of them touching his dick in the bathtub. So even with a new or this BF again nothing would happened.

In my view the Twins are in another faze in their lives, with career and plans put in place for their future. If everything goes according to their plans I think that they will never comeback. 

19 minutes ago, yadevol said:

New residents tomorrow?

If not tomorrow, then probably on Sunday.  21:30 hours and Svetlana is not near finishing.

Looking back, once Radi and the Russian quartet departed the villa, Holly and Tweety increasingly spent more time away from the villa.  It reached the point where Masha by herself was on cam more than Tweety, Holly, and Lorraine, combined.   Not good from a business standpoint.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Tesla ! 

Absolutely the perfect two picks. We need some wildness desperately in B4 and seeing Bogdan is not around to play dad, well, I can only fantasize what could go on there. with the two infamous brats!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Absolutely the perfect two picks. We need some wildness desperately in B4 and seeing Bogdan is not around to play dad, well, I can only fantasize what could go on there. with the two infamous brats!

what about Rosemary Nika & Belle