B1 - General Topic 2022 #18 (May)

11 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That would be fantastic 😃 😋

It will happen , I am actually waiting this weekend that if the weather allows , maybe we see an apartments reunion in the villa , the 4 girls are gone , Radislava is gone , the atmosphere might be better for the old ones meet the new ones and welcome them “ aboard “ and in the business , some new friendships to be built perhaps and of course Eva and Matvei seek their next “ victim “ 😁 and Kylie and Russ check with who they might make some shows .. all is fine for my book , Luna provide the local connections and the unpredictability .. let’s see . 

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thanks for the replay and not searching about it , however the time stamp of the original viewing post always helps .. I don’t have much time anymore for RLC and neither I am able to follow the forum like in the past , it is back for me like before August 2020 that I started participating a lot here .. life is back , ddhm off forum most of the day , but in November will be possible again I guess easier  😁😆

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It will happen , I am actually waiting this weekend that of the weather allows , maybe we see an apartments reunion in the villa , the 4 girls are gone , Radislava is gone , the atmosphere might be better for the old ones meet the new ones and welcome them “ aboard “ and in the business , some new friendships to be built perhaps and of course Eva and Matvei seek their next “ victim “ 😁 and Kylie and Russ check with who they might make some shows .. all is fine for my book , Luna provide the local connections and the unpredictability .. let’s see . 

I would just take that out of the equation. The rest are great ideas, and especially with Luna there the expectation is higher. And speaking of Luna, it's great to see RLC seeing the war as an opportunity to get not only ukrainian/ russian GOV tenants. 

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I would just take that out of the equation. The rest are great ideas. 

I really have to say this now , for my taste , Barcelona now has an amazing cast of participants to satisfy all preferences .. shy ones , horny ones , girls who won’t hesitate to do all , doubtful ones , hesitant .. we have couples and singles , girls who might have off cameras boyfriends ( girlfriends 😇😉😈   .. )

The way I see it , the “ recipe “ is fantastic , what is actually missing it is the right chemistry amongst the girls that now exists only in B1 and this is at the moment the biggest Barcelona problem . Cleopatra bringing the boys that day ruined entirely the things running in B2 by Kristy , perhaps the guy who flirted openly Alana that night was too much , next day Agneta was suddenly removed and Cleopatra was never again so open and smiley or having any special relationship with Kristy and Alana . Of course , it is real life and women have too much ego amongst them and it could be worse as it was with Radislava being a tenant .. waiting for a nice Barcelona RLC summer … especially if the second villa opens … 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't know what "snotty" means and was translated as "arrogant".

It's a term we use to describe the shit that comes out of your nose when you have a cold. Rather than call it nasal mucus we call it Snot. 

• Upvote 1